Just booked my next scan :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you are all well. Abit of a pointless thread but i just wanted to share my excitement. Ive booked my next scan, 4 weeks today (18th May) they should be able to tell whether we are team pink or team blue by then :) x x

Oooo, how exciting, are you going to share?!? ;o)

oooh how exciting honey we'll have to start placing our bets as to what you're gonna have! x x

Ill post my scan pics again closer to the time and we can all have a guessing game :) x x

That will be exciting, will break up the time between scans as well

yay! that's great and not too long to wait again either!!! i'll be nearly 40 weeks by then.. midwife came today and everything is looking good... head down 4/5ths palpable... she booked me for a sweep for 41 weeks which will be 26th May and then because it's bank holiday weekend i might escape induction until i'm 12 days over!!! With Josie they took me in 7 days over and it took 3 days to work so at least this time i'll know i've had an extra few days! Feel ready to pop already though! ahw well speak soon and i'll be popping in to keep an eye on you x x x

Im so excited, how am I going to last another 4 weeks :) x x

I'm in the same boat hun. My first scan will be in 4 weeks when I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
So excited! Good luck waiting, I don't think I can handle it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back