will it ever go back to normal down there?

prettypenguin

Reaction score
As the title says really... I had internal stitches not sure how many. Had a look in the mirror and all my labia is swollen and hanging down and inside out :( will things end up back to normal in th end?(ie shrivel up and go back inside? im only on day two since giving birth and have been given tablets to calm the swelling, just wonderimg if things stay hanging down?? :( xxx

I'm sure everything will go back to normal, give it a few weeks to allow swelling to go down and stitches to heal. Make sure you do your pelvic floors too. I had stitches last time and everything went back to normal. I had grazes this time and things looked and felt 'odd' like hanging funny etc at first but everything seems ok down there now.

i wondered that, now everything feels exactly the same both inside and out xx i had second degree tears too so honestly you will heal fine xx

Hiya,

It was a long time ago that I had my son...I had alot of stitches, it will go back to normal, dont worry.
It doesnt feel like it now cos of the pain and swelling but in time it will :)

Congrats on birth of your bubby xx

Thank you so much ladies, its not like anyone will see it its just weird and I guess I was shocked as I didn't even consider effects after birth. And thank you, as much as I'm moaning he is worth it all :) xxx

I had internal and I felt very wierd for ages but seems to have settled now! Xx

We never get told about the aftermath :lol: So no wonder we freak out after giving birth! My bits were super swollen and purple and looked like they didn't belong to me after I'd given birth! Thankfully now they look like they once did and it's still not a pretty site :rofl: Time will heal hunni x

it also realllllllllly stings when i go to wee :( to the point where i'm crying i'm dreading going that much and hang on for ages x

it also realllllllllly stings when i go to wee :( to the point where i'm crying i'm dreading going that much and hang on for ages x

I know it sounds super weird but buy a sports bottle a d fill it with water then u wee squirt it in the area.its such a relief n dilutes it so it doesn't sting x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

yes hun do the water thing. i did that and it helped soo much. i was also very swollen after, but after a few days i was pretty much back to normal. also my labia are smaller now than before i gave birth (randomly) so dont panic!!! just have to be patient im afraid.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back