wide awake at night....

cherelle

Reaction score
Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night and being wide awake? I dont know if its me thinking or stressing too much or just maybe a symptom? Its so strange i wake up and within seconds im completely wide awake! x

Ive woke up every night since about a week before my bfp hun. At around 12ish then im wide awake for a couple of hours. I either wake up to go the loo or wake up because i cant get comfortable x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am usually out like a light every night, but a week or so after BFP I could not sleep at all. I dont know if it was worry/excitement, or what!

Now, I am able to get to sleep ok, but wake up super early - usually for a wee then can't get back to sleep!

I'm finding that I wake a lot in the night, either to go to the loo or just randomly. This is probably adding to the tiredness! x

yes I've had this it's so annoying... I always thought you were supposed to be tired in the first few weeks of pregnancy but I've been waking up at all hours then can't get back to sleep no matter what I do soooo annoying!

With out fail, in all of my pregnancies, I'd wake up at 3am every freaking morning .. and I'd be absolutely wide awake. It lasted thru out the whole 1st trimester.

thanks everyone, at least im not alone! x

lol in first tri, i had this problem, really quite extremely! so annoying then you get tired through the day! x

Yep, I have been exactly the same - waking at about 1:30-2am and then can't get back to sleep at all. It really impacts upon my concentration at work the following day. Hopefully it will get better after the first tri - only a couple of weeks to go!

Thought it was just me! Have to get up for a wee twice a night now and once up find it v hard to get back to sleep. Strangely it's the same time every night too... 2am and 6 am. Well annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back