hello ladies who are 5 weeks!

sophs85

Reaction score
hi ladies, just thought it would be nice to have people who are due around the same time as me, compare symptoms as i'm sure we are all very anxious at this stage, personally I am not experiencing much. slight twinges that feel like i'm about to start my period, my boobs are a bit sore but only if i push them (I was just checking lol) and I am having the worst sleep, i am wide awake in the middle of the night and then find it very hard to get back to sleep. last night I had a nausea feeling when I woke up but I think i might just be hoping for another symptom. I am a but paranoid that i'm not feeling too much at the moment so please share yours and maybe we can follow each other through first tri x

Hi! According to clearblue digi I am around 4-5 weeks too :) I am totally baffled though as I had what I thought was a heavy period over Easter. mine are always heavy anyway and at this point my period was a couple of days late and I'd done a test which was negative. Felt very queasy all week last week, did another test and still negative. Had a dream on Monday night I was pregnant and have been testing positive all week! So after doing the digi test I'm totally confused about dates but am assuming I'm some kind of freak of nature! I am getting a bit of queasiness in the evenings, some occasional period type twinges like you and also boobs feeling sore since yesterday. Hoping when i do another digi in a week that it's gone up by a week so I know something is moving forward as still paranoid that the period could have been a mc and the hormones are only now registering somehow! Is this your first pregnancy? Xx

sophs im the same cant sleep at night, feel queasy, sore boobs, crampy feelings xx

Hiya, I've got sore ish boobs and cramping, occasionally lathargic but that could be work too. Sleeping fine haven't woken up much but when I have it's because I feel hot. X

Anyone itching? I suffer with eczema but only have one small patch on my leg. However, at the moment I am itching top to toe! It's worse at night when I'm in bed. Driving me daft!! Don't know if it's pregnancy related or not! X

this is my first and i'm sooo scared , I have a bit of brown spotting and discharge today which has sent me into a flap but as mu OH said to me, brown =old so i'm sure its fine! wish these weeks would go quick! can't wait to be over 12 weeks. anyone know when your meant to see the midwife fr the first time?

Not sure. I went to doc with a positive test last week and he said come back when you've missed a period which is another 1&1/2 weeks away as I've had a positive test only a week after a period/bleed. He was useless so I'm in limbo not knowing what will happen. Freaking out at every spot of blood or twinge as like you this is all new to me! Just keep hoping things will progress as they should. Have no idea what they'll say if I go back in a week with more positive tests despite the fact that in theory I'm still before my period is due. All very scary! X

well my period was due on the 17th the day before my positive test, I took it to the doctor and he said it was an absolute positive and i have done 2 more since and they also had positive lines,quite faint though. I heard that in first tri you might experience spotting when your period was due so hopefully this is why. but yes it's all so scary! xx

I'm 5 weeks and 1 day. Due the same day as Doobs!

For me I'm terrified, 1st pregnancy, not planned and totally unexpected. Symptoms wise, sore boobs, a few tummy pains but I'm told it's just the womb stretching and my Appleseed getting comfy. Appetite went but it's back a little now, and I'm sleepy all the time. Other than that I'm all good :)

MW appointment on thursday but I think it's just to weigh me and get my scans booked. One of my best friends is my midwife which is really nice. Other than that my parents and brother know, and my boyfriends mum. Nobody else yet and plan to keep it that way for a while.

My boyfriend has been away for 3 weeks but is back on Wednesday. We've spoken loads on the phone about it but can't wait to sit down and talk about it face to face. Scared but I want to do this.

Hello :)

Im new to trimmy 1 today got my bfp this afternoon I am 5 weeks 2 days. xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

hiya all i have the exact same syptoms as sophs i am about 5 weeks i have already has a scan and have got my next 1 on 16th i cant not wait im finding it so hard not to worry and me and my partner have decided not to tell anybody(more him than me ) but i understand his concerns apart from he thinks its to do with fate and i just want to tell the world so iam starting with u lot lol, i also seem to have baby brain keep being sooo clumsy x

I've told my best friends and my mum and dad, I just think if something did happen I would want their support. I am seriously driving mu OH crazy now going on about miscarrying and funny early symptoms and whats normal. I can't stop! I hope theses next few weeks fly for all of us! x

These forums will do that to you. I try not to read them too much because there are so many horror stories.

So how old is everyone, where are you from and is this the first?

For me, 28 from London and this is my first!!!!

i'm 27 from London but moved to scotland last year. this is my first due 23rd dec :)

I'm 28 currently living in Sheffield also due 22nd :)

Doob I ordered another clear blue digi, not really sure why lol guess I wanna see it move to 3-4 weeks.

im 23 from manchester and this is my first!! i avoid the horror stories, im so happy to be pregnant didnt think it was going to happen for me at all and as soon as i plan my wedding and have already bought my dress it happens lol( hope i still fit in it) get married in aug and due dec itsmad and alot to take in but my partner is amazing and has already got a little boy of nearly 5 so he can help me alot not the same as speaking to women thou x

haha watching the voice and everytime somebody sings a high note i want to cry what is going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back