hello ladies who are 5 weeks!

Funny thing is, this is my holiday!! I'm travelling around the uk going to 5 concerts! When I'm at work I'm based near home so it's easier. Typical eh?! Xx

Ohhhh right! sorry! I thought that you were travelling due to work related purposes. In that case I would find an A&E, if nothing is wrong take it VERY easy from now on in and I dont know about concerts when you are pregnant either I know my mum was pregnant with me and went to a gig she said I was kicking like mad lol but it may be stressful as this is still early stages, you shouldnt be lifting a suitcase atall either. I work in a hospital and Im not even aloud to lift case notes!

Luckily I have a case with wheels :) I rang the hosp again when I arrived and they said at this stage they wouldn't be able to do or see anything really and the bleeding hasn't happened since so they told me to take it easy for at least 24 hours (luckily I have a concert free evening so can stay in bed) and if it comes back and/or there is bad pain then to go in. I've had some sleep and am feeling a bit more positive now there is no sign of any more red blood. Looking online at others experiences it seems it's very common to have some light bleeding. My friend is approx 13 weeks and had bleeding for a few days at around 8-9 weeks and it was nothing so I think I should start thinking positively and stop stressing as I know stress won't help the poor little amoeba! (That's my pet name for it!)

Glad your feeling a bit better, I think thought if you have any more blood go to A&E and play up on the pain, I know that sounds bad but they may be able to do something. Take it easy you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back