hello ladies who are 5 weeks!

PS hey sophs notice your near glasgow :) Im from glasgow too.. xxx

Awww I pass there on the train to Irvine to see my friend :)

What is your EDD? xxx

ok I'm so rubbish at all this lol whats EDD? xxx

estimated due date sorry lol :p I notice you dont have a ticker thats why I was asking :) xxx

o yea lol. it's 23rd dec. although the doc said i'm 5 1/2 weeks the midwife I spoke to on the phone said I won't be tat far along. another test today said 2-3 xx

What was the date of your last period. If you count from then till now, that is how far along you are. You must be about 5 1/2 as that is what I am, well I am 5 weeks and 3 days my last period was 14th March xxx

yes but thats your last period, when you have your scan and talk to the midwife the calculate from conception about a week or so later. sooo confusing . Im so worried about my symptoms at the moment, hopefully haveing an eary scan next week x

But your pregnancy as a whole is still counted from the last mentral period. I work in a hospital lol, I double checked so that I know what dates to give my doc. the actual age of the fetus is different from how far along your pregnancy you are - regardless if your baby is say 4 weeks old but your last period was the week before, the start of your pregnanct is the start of your last full flow cycle day1.

Last edited:
yep thats what I know but this midwife basically told me off lol! won't be going to her hospital x

Is she nocking the two weeks before ov off? Sounds very confusing x

Hey ladies... I know this is a little odd, and I don't know if I'm just suffering from
Extreme bloat but does anyone else feel their stomach getting large?

I often feel very full and very rarely hungry if it's anything similar? X

Yeah kinda, I went through that and now I'm eating but I look at feel so bloated. Ah well, the joys of pregnancy!!!

1 more day of work and my boy is home :)

not needing an early scan now :) the midwife at the Royal said I was fine . woo hoo! xx

I'm getting really stressy now waiting to do another digi test later this week. My home test strip lines aren't getting any darker. Has anyone else found their lines staying the same colour over about 5-6 days or do you see a big difference? According to my last digi test I should have been 4-5 weeks last Friday. X

My tummy is so swollen I feel as though I have a bump already lol! although, I know its not, Im just bloated, gassy and not really into food right now - I am having to force something down its like the minute I imagine food I think.. mmmm.. nahhhh lolol xxxx

I'm getting really stressy now waiting to do another digi test later this week. My home test strip lines aren't getting any darker. Has anyone else found their lines staying the same colour over about 5-6 days or do you see a big difference? According to my last digi test I should have been 4-5 weeks last Friday. X
don't worry about them being dark or not. I took my test to the doctors because it wasn't a dark line and he said it didn't matter. I did a clear blue digi just to put my mind at rest xx

Hi girls

At work today I came over with the worst stomach cramps on my right side.... I haven't had any spotting so I assume the bean is ok, and they have completely gone now. Do you think it's anything to panic about or could it be something like trapped wind? Xx

I am really gassy and rumbley and have had some sore movements here n there but I would say its nothing to worry about if its not a constant sore pain and or bleeding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back