hello ladies who are 5 weeks!

I think it's prob ok if there's no bleeding hun just very worrying for you :( hope it settles soon x

It's a lot better now. I get so confused as to what's cramps and what's just trapped wind lol I haven't had any spotting so If something was wrong id assume I'd have known about it now, it's been 4 hours so I think Ill be ok.

My tummy is so swollen I feel as though I have a bump already lol! although, I know its not, Im just bloated, gassy and not really into food right now - I am having to force something down its like the minute I imagine food I think.. mmmm.. nahhhh lolol xxxx

im completly the same my belly is extremly bloated already need new work pants my partner is going crazy coz there to tight and i feel like im in a parrell world of something (its like being half asleep all the time ) xx

Hi girls

At work today I came over with the worst stomach cramps on my right side.... I haven't had any spotting so I assume the bean is ok, and they have completely gone now. Do you think it's anything to panic about or could it be something like trapped wind? Xx

my cramps vary from side to side its kinda like having a stitch is it 4 u ?
think we are all so worried right now we make it worse in our heads x

Hey just found out im 5 weeks and 2 days gone really in shock and still cant believe that i am pregant i am really tired and worried about lifting things in work. xx

Hey just found out im 5 weeks and 2 days gone really in shock and still cant believe that i am pregant i am really tired and worried about lifting things in work. xx

Same here, I child mind a toddler part time and im a makeup artist so I'm always dragging a suitcase :(

Girls can I ask you something..... This is a TMI alert.....since finding out I was pregnant a week ago (god this is embarrassing) my poo hasn't been solid.. I don't feel constipated but well that's it really lol does anyone else have a similar problem? Do I just need more fibre?!?

Girls can I ask you something..... This is a TMI alert.....since finding out I was pregnant a week ago (god this is embarrassing) my poo hasn't been solid.. I don't feel constipated but well that's it really lol does anyone else have a similar problem? Do I just need more fibre?!?

Hey hey!

my toilets were one of the things that made me think that i was pregnant, usually when AF is due I go to the loo for a 2 allll the time, but I was constipated. I was constipated 2 days then the runs, and I mean a rumble then a drop kinda thing lolol! I actually had to run into the nearest department building in the hospital! I asked one of the girls on here she is 6-7 weeks she says that her toilets go from one extreme to another so I wouldnt worry too much xxxxx

Hi ladies! I've had some bleeding last night and this morning which has frightened me a bit. Basically I am away from home all week travelling around the country going to concerts so I'm in a different city every day until I travel home on Sunday. Last night I really needed a wee towards the end of the concert and we were ages until we actually got back to our hotel. My stomach hurt so much (was holding it in for about 2 hours) and when I did go I noticed some brown discharge which didn't worry me as I thought old = good but when I wiped there was red blood (mixed with clear discharge). I put a pad on overnight and when I got up there was only a bit more brown. First 2 wees of the day were ok but just went again (in fact to do another digi to see if there had been a change, no change btw, still 2-3 weeks) and there was more red blood and it was in the wee sample. It only seems to come out when I go to the loo but I'm paranoid that something is going wrong. I can't get to the docs until next week and I'm on my own so not got other half here to sort me out!! Have any of you had red blood? Xx

hi there

i thankfully havent had any bleeding although, even if you bleed the hcg hormone will still remain in your system and so therefore you would still get a pregnant on a test - if the bleed has resulted in mc (im sure its not) you would still have a +pregnancy test until the hcg came out of your system. if it were me i would go to a&e straight away with ANY bleed.

Hi there

I think you should get to a doctors or EPU asap. Was it definitely red blood and not pinkish? Any clotting in there?

hi there

i thankfully havent had any bleeding although, even if you bleed the hcg hormone will still remain in your system and so therefore you would still get a pregnant on a test - if the bleed has resulted in mc (im sure its not) you would still have a +pregnancy test until the hcg came out of your system. if it were me i would go to a&e straight away with ANY bleed.

100% agree

Just to add

There could be a number of possibilities, some girls bleed due to stress and everything is fine, some result in mc, some bleeds are caused by ectopic pregnancies so I would make sure that you put your health first and dont be too scared as the longer you leave it the worse it may be, and on the brightside if everything is fine you may end up with a cheeky early scan aswell. hope all is well.. xxxx

I'd say it was red but mixed with discharge so not dark. No clots. Stuck on a train for 2 hours then gotta find my hotel. Not got a clue where i'd go when I get there. Will try and google hosps. Do you just walk in to an EPU or do you need an appointment? Don't fancy sitting in A&E on my own for hours (I have a vomit phobia!!)

Just found a number for the EPI where I'm heading and they said 5 weeks is too early for them to do anything and I'd need to be referred by my GP which won't work as I'm not at home! I told them I'm away from home and in a different city each day and they said wait til next week when I can get to my gp and go from there. X

Im not being funny or rude but it doesnt matter if you have a phobia of vomit there could be something wrong with your baby. I think personally I would wait for days in a waiting area to be told that my baby is ok. again, not trying to offend but when you bleed it signifies that something could be wrong and if the epi is saying too early to go to the gp and you cant it may be too late to wait till next week.

Not trying to scare you but I agree with the above. Red blood would be a concern to me. Get yourself to the A&E and they can assess you. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Yeah fair point. That's the trouble with phobias, they take over all sense of reason and you put yourself in allsorts of situations to avoid the thing you're afraid of. I'll try and find the a&e when I arrive. Wish I had someone with me to help me find my way around!! I'll probably try and get a taxi I think otherwise I could be dragging my suitcase around all day in the rain!

im' off to the doctors today for my concerns too :(

I think maybe if the baby is stressed and that is why you are bleeding you may want to take a week off work and relax I understand you are a very busy lady but when you are pregnant sometimes its hard to realise you dont come first, for example I never usually eat during the day atall, never have - Ill have dinner at night and thats it, if I am hungry during the day I will eat but majority of the time I am not hungry, even more so since I found out I was pregnant but I am literally forcing stuff down my mouth lol! Hope all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back