Why do we always want the oh to agree with us

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Sooo I'm laying in bed feeling totally awful and the oh comes to check on me bless him. I said "I feel terrible" his reply "you look it to"
Cheeky sod ain't he, I did laugh tho and then he told me I was beautiful. Such lies I've looked in the mirror. When will I get my glow haha x

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I don't have my glow yet. I feel fat, frumpy and I have dry skin and flaky scalp, I look awful, but my husband says this is the most beautiful I've ever looked, so maybe they can see something that we can't! :)

Maybe that's true. He tells me every day I'm beautiful even tho I Don't feel it. Maybe they just see us different as we are carrying their child. He always seems to know without asking how I'm feeling and makes me laugh which instantly lifts the stress. Just don't get how anything can think I'm beautiful when I look this rough lol x

See, I've been thinking the same, is it that we look awful, or is it that we feel awful and that affects how we think we look?
I think there's definitely some weight in "Maybe they see us differently now we are carrying their child".

Could be cos when I look in the mirror I look how I feel. But he always tells me I look beautiful x

I look and feel rough too lol! I didn't get my pregnancy glow until I was heavily pregnant like 33 weeks! Xx

I've got dry skin on my hands, bumpy bits on my arms, spots on my chin and a face like fuzz but somehow he thinks im still beautiful too

I think he's just blind...! Haha x

haha yeah trying to stay on our good side

I wish my oh paid me a compliment now and again!! I feel awful and he just moans about me being tired when "he works 12 hour days!!" X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back