Ruby Mae. C-Section birth story **Warning with graphic pics*

Wow what an amazing birth story! Congrats, it sounds like a very empowering experience and those photos are amazing! Your daughter is beautiful :hug: :hug:

hels said:
CONGRATS, Ruby is gorgeous!

Thank You for sharing the pics and your birth story, Im due to have a section in 10 days and it has made me feel very excited and less nervous than I was.

The pictures are fantastic, Im hoping that the screen will be lowered for me, and its something I will request. I hope my DH manages to get some great pics too.

Awww bless you. Don't be nervous, though it's easier said than done. Think of it as a positive experience. A beautiful, exciting day will soon be here for you :hug: I hope you manage to get some lovely photos to treasure.

Good luck flower :hug:

Those photos are fantastic, thank you for sharing them :D :hug:

aww hun those photos are gorgeous its nice to see them as i had an emergency c section and my oh left the camera in the other room as it was rushed so never got anything like that its nice to actually see what happens thanks for sharing and by the way shes gorgeous you must be proud :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks so much for sharing an amazing birth story. Apart from the waiting, It seems as if you had a perfect c-section birth. The photos are truly amazing and what a prilvilage for your daughter to have the *actual* moment of her birth captured forever. CONGRATULATIONS! :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It's great to hear of someone else who has had a fantastic c-section experience. Wish I had of got photos...they're wicked!!

Lovely pics! We also had a very calm c-section experience (although it wasn't a planned one). Hubby was under strict instructions from me to take photos of EVERYTHING! So, we have lots of pics of me in labour, then in theatre, and some of Jenna as she is coming out - amazing! The one thing I regret was not having skin to skin contact straight away. Although the whole situation was calm, I had not expected to end up with a c-section. I had made sure they knew I wanted skin-to-skin after normal delivery, but hadn't made a list of 'wishes' if c-section was needed. By the stage we go tot c-section, I was so tired and in so much pain (2 epidurals failed) that I wasn't really thinking too straight. Next time I will make sure I get skin-to-skin straight away!

WOWO WOWO WOW, what fatastic piccies!!!

I too had a wonderful c section experiece, exactly how you described the operation and my Ruby also came out sqwalking which I wasnt expecting as they warn you the baby may not due to the section...

I didnt realise they would drop the screen if you asked, I would of loved to see Ruby being born but OH would of passed out-he HATES hozzies and was on the verge of passing out when in the theatre

I found the feeling of her being pulled from me the most wonderfuly weird sensation ever!!

Thanks for sharing, its so good to hear other positive c setion experiences-I loved mine (I had a section after 36 hours of failed induction) and I wouldnt change a single thing.

Ruby is BEAUTIFUL by they way, love the name, good choice :wink: :hug:

Fantastic pics. Thankyou for sharing them.

Congratulations. xxx

Can i just say you are so lucky to have some pics like that. They are so amazing.

I had an emergency section and was so tired and drugged up (after a 31 hr labour) i didn' know what was going on and it was awful. I would have loved some pics like that to look at later on.

They are truly amazing!

Laura & Alfie

Fantastic pictures - good on you for asking and good on the surgical team for remembering to drop the screen to let you have the birth you wanted (even if you did have to wait a day) beautiful :)

Fantastic pictures - good on you for asking and good on the surgical team for remembering to drop the screen to let you have the birth you wanted (even if you did have to wait a day) beautiful :)

ah thats amazing, i had an emergency section last time after a long labour so was really out of it afterwards but im hoping to have an elective section this time, the pics are great and not offensive at all..

Great story, empathise on cancelling c section, that happened to me too, still meant he was born on his due date than a day early :)

brilliant pics & beautiful little girl :hug:

kirlykird said:
Great story, empathise on cancelling c section, that happened to me too, still meant he was born on his due date than a day early :)

brilliant pics & beautiful little girl :hug:

They told me on the day, that cancelling was very very rare, but since then, I've heard of loads of people who've been in the same situation :roll: :wall: :wall:

awwwwww she is just sooo gorgeous,congratulations :D I love her hat too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back