Why are men so insensitive?!

Vicxzy

Reaction score
So yesterday I was shattered, OH comes in from work at 7:30pm to find me still in bed after sleeping all day & says 'I cant believe uve been in bed all day you need to get up now'
(Oh yeah cos you've grown how many babies yourself knobhead?!)

I said i had a headache & was shattered he asked if I wanted to go the hosp (erm no!)

Then he wanted to know if Id eaten yest! I said yeah a cpl of sandwichs at lunchtime but I've been so tired I cba.
So he said 'You need to eat u kno, I dont think u realise how important it is!':shock:
'I said too tired sleep is more important right now' he said 'are you just not eating so she doesnt grow too big?' WTF?!! :strangle:
At this point I turned my back on him as felt like shit & he was upsetting me :sad:

Then he asked if my belly button had popped out yet (its been threatened for weeks!) I said no but my friends had & she was only 25 weeks.

He said 'Yeah but shes...'
I said 'What?'
He said 'On a small frame!!!!'
I said 'What u mean not fat?!'
He said 'Yeah'

So one minute hes telling me I need to eat more the next hes saying Im fat!!! So at this point I was crying told him to go away & he did!
Pissed off out for 2 hrs came home & went to bed, then went to work this morning without a word!!!!!
I hate men!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone elses OH been a totally insensitive knob?x

They don't engage brain before mouth some days, or most days even! He's just jealous that you can laze in bed, cos you won't be able too in a few weeks time!

Ignore him, he'll work out he's in the dog house soon xxx

I feel your pain hunni... Just smile to yourself knowing that he'll never do something as special as you are and curl up in bed :)

Men can be so unbelievably insensitive at times but that's the way they are... When thing's settle down just tell him he upset you and try to explain just how difficult pregnancy really is...

Thinkin of you xx

He made me so mad as he knows how difficult Ive had it, have been in & out of hosp for most of my pregnancy. No way am I making the first move he can kiss my arse!x

Men never think! they can't use their mouth and more than one brain cell at the same time as that would be multitasking and that is something men cannot do! hehe. don't worry about it and just ignore him. Although maybe its nothing but i would maybe concerned about being in bed all day as well? i'm tired but i couldn't manage to stay in bed all day sleeping. Have you had your iron levels checked? Are you drinking enough? eating isn't that important i don’t think but make sure you are getting enough liquid! also if you over sleep you can get a headache that way as well, or at least i know i do :).

Last edited:
He made me so mad as he knows how difficult Ive had it, have been in & out of hosp for most of my pregnancy. No way am I making the first move he can kiss my arse!x

Make sure you fart when he does.. :lol:

Men never think! they can't use their mouth and more than one brain cell at the same time as that would be multitasking and that is something men cannot do! hehe. don't worry about it and just ignore him. Although maybe its nothing but i would maybe concerned about being in bed all day as well? i'm tired but i couldn't manage to stay in bed all day sleeping. Have you had your iron levels checked? Are you drinking enough? eating isn't that important i don’t think but make sure you are getting enough liquid! also if you over sleep you can get a headache that way as well, or at least i know i do :).

Yeah I was drinking plenty :) dont feel as tired today but I had a really exhausting weekend after months of not sleeping properly so maybe just needed it?
I barely ate the 1st 7 months due to sickness or didnt keep it down if I did so he should know I always eat when I can.
I'd do a big poo in his mouth as well! haha x

Men can be knobs! Its just in the genes i dont think they can help it lol x

Men can be knobs! Its just in the genes i dont think they can help it lol x
He is a knob! AND hes put more weight on than me during this pregnancy but do I mention that? noooooo :shakehead: x

Oh god ... MEN!!! Don't get me started on them! You just wait until he sucks your arse first.
My belly button hasn't popped out yet but it has been trying to for weeks and weeks lol...but still nope.
You have as much sleep and rest as you like...afterall your the one cooking the baby. Men don't realise how easy they have it. I am sick of my OH at the minute he is pissing me off all the time...stressing for nothing. Which gets me stressed! Hey no wonder i have high blood pressure living with him! xxx

Oh god ... MEN!!! Don't get me started on them! You just wait until he sucks your arse first.
My belly button hasn't popped out yet but it has been trying to for weeks and weeks lol...but still nope.
You have as much sleep and rest as you like...afterall your the one cooking the baby. Men don't realise how easy they have it. I am sick of my OH at the minute he is pissing me off all the time...stressing for nothing. Which gets me stressed! Hey no wonder i have high blood pressure living with him! xxx

Pfft! Annoying sods! At least he didnt call u fat tho! x

I think i'd kill him if he did, he knows i'm touchy about my weight...tends to say it in arguments :roll: things like get off your fat arse lmao. I wish men could go through pregnancy...just once lol. xxx

I don't think men see carrying a baby as hard work or a job, my oh certainly doesn't and it annoys me. If I haven't been out he is like oh you been at home all dayz! I'm like u try dealing with heaviness , and a growing child and ul soon see it's not easy like u think it is!!!

I wish men could go through pregnancy...just once lol. xxx

If they did, there wouldn't be many MW jobs :lol: Men can be a serious pain in the ass. They just don't get it. Its definitely a man's frickin world!! x

Yeah I was drinking plenty :) dont feel as tired today but I had a really exhausting weekend after months of not sleeping properly so maybe just needed it?
I barely ate the 1st 7 months due to sickness or didnt keep it down if I did so he should know I always eat when I can.

Glad you are feeling better today, sounds like you did just need it after the past months then. You are nearly at the end though, just remember and take it easy and ignore the poop mouth other half if he hasn't got anything nice to say.

I noitced you said he has put on more weight than you.. next time he makes a comment without thinking. You should say to him, "are you planning on breast feeding the baby, as those boobs you have grown are bigger than mine.. :lol:"

Glad you are feeling better today, sounds like you did just need it after the past months then. You are nearly at the end though, just remember and take it easy and ignore the poop mouth other half if he hasn't got anything nice to say.

I noitced you said he has put on more weight than you.. next time he makes a comment without thinking. You should say to him, "are you planning on breast feeding the baby, as those boobs you have grown are bigger than mine.. :lol:"

Lol he's said this himself before now but silly me said 'Dont be silly dear of course you havent put weight on' lol x

My babys dads exactly the same hun, he says things that just make me feel like sh*t, i remember one time he made me cry really badly and i wil never forgive him, baby wasnt planned and he basicly said how much he didnt care about this baby and he STILL refers to the baby as a it or 'That' ... men just have No frigging idea sometimes, there grow up sometime :) hes a man they dont know anything x

I feel ur pain after my experience tonight

My oh is on another planet, never really got time n I just feel like I'm on my own, I run around all day after a 2 year old at 8 months Preg, he never offers to help out/ never understand n always puts my last in his prioritise well tonight I've had enough n decided to finish it!!!!!!

He don't even seemed to be bothered not even trying to see shit from my point if view! Had enough totally like have two kids to keep happy when he's around n always biting my lip coz I do t want to rock the boat...... Well no morrreeee

Looks like I'll be a single mummy for the second time!! Summat I didn't see comin but never mind rather be on mi own with two happy kids n happy then stuck wi him with it like this unhappy x x x

The majority of men are not born with the ability to emphasise. And pregnancy is something totally outside their limits of understanding. Think how little understanding they have when it comes to just our PMT - well you can multiply that by ten for pregnancy!! My OH doesn't seem to realise that the majority of what I do and how I react is totally out of my control at the moment due to hormones etc and thinks that I use pregnancy as an excuse to do what I want. Yes of course I do - forget hormones, they don't exist. I want to be a tired, emotional madwoman on the verge of hyserics - I enjoy it!! I would put a rolling eyes smilie but don't know how to on the phone.

Also, my belly button hasn't popped yet and I wouldn't say I was excessively fat. Everybody and every pregnancy is different - how dare your OH suggest that. Go and buy a cheap bra and give it to him - tell him he needs it if he doesn't want to have his moobs round his belly button!

Nadine - that is horrible that you aren't getting the support you need. But you are doing the right thing sorting yourself and your childrens happiness first. Hopefully though he will see the error of his ways and you won't have to be a single mum again.

Xx

Go and buy a cheap bra and give it to him - tell him he needs it if he doesn't want to have his moobs round his belly button!
Xx

This is brilliant!

And Nadine, I'm sorry to hear he's a shit - hopefully he'll come grovelling back once he realises what he's done and what he's lost xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back