Why are men so insensitive?!

My babys dads exactly the same hun, he says things that just make me feel like sh*t, i remember one time he made me cry really badly and i wil never forgive him, baby wasnt planned and he basicly said how much he didnt care about this baby and he STILL refers to the baby as a it or 'That' ... men just have No frigging idea sometimes, there grow up sometime :) hes a man they dont know anything x
Thats terrible hun :( x

I feel ur pain after my experience tonight

My oh is on another planet, never really got time n I just feel like I'm on my own, I run around all day after a 2 year old at 8 months Preg, he never offers to help out/ never understand n always puts my last in his prioritise well tonight I've had enough n decided to finish it!!!!!!

He don't even seemed to be bothered not even trying to see shit from my point if view! Had enough totally like have two kids to keep happy when he's around n always biting my lip coz I do t want to rock the boat...... Well no morrreeee

Looks like I'll be a single mummy for the second time!! Summat I didn't see comin but never mind rather be on mi own with two happy kids n happy then stuck wi him with it like this unhappy x x x
Oh hun :( really? theres no way u can make it up? it does sound like hes being v unfair x

Last edited:
The majority of men are not born with the ability to emphasise. And pregnancy is something totally outside their limits of understanding. Think how little understanding they have when it comes to just our PMT - well you can multiply that by ten for pregnancy!! My OH doesn't seem to realise that the majority of what I do and how I react is totally out of my control at the moment due to hormones etc and thinks that I use pregnancy as an excuse to do what I want. Yes of course I do - forget hormones, they don't exist. I want to be a tired, emotional madwoman on the verge of hyserics - I enjoy it!! I would put a rolling eyes smilie but don't know how to on the phone.

Also, my belly button hasn't popped yet and I wouldn't say I was excessively fat. Everybody and every pregnancy is different - how dare your OH suggest that. Go and buy a cheap bra and give it to him - tell him he needs it if he doesn't want to have his moobs round his belly button!

Nadine - that is horrible that you aren't getting the support you need. But you are doing the right thing sorting yourself and your childrens happiness first. Hopefully though he will see the error of his ways and you won't have to be a single mum again.

Xx

:rofl: I would do, if we were speaking!x

I feel ur pain after my experience tonight

My oh is on another planet, never really got time n I just feel like I'm on my own, I run around all day after a 2 year old at 8 months Preg, he never offers to help out/ never understand n always puts my last in his prioritise well tonight I've had enough n decided to finish it!!!!!!

He don't even seemed to be bothered not even trying to see shit from my point if view! Had enough totally like have two kids to keep happy when he's around n always biting my lip coz I do t want to rock the boat...... Well no morrreeee

Looks like I'll be a single mummy for the second time!! Summat I didn't see comin but never mind rather be on mi own with two happy kids n happy then stuck wi him with it like this unhappy x x x
Oh hun :( really? theres no way u can make it up? it does sound like hes being v unfair x

Nope don't think do, instead of being supportive n there for my threw this pregnancy he run the other way which has made us drift, I find/found it hard to commit at first but when I found out I was pregnant I thought to my self I need to give this a bloody good ho n let my gard go if we stand Any chance of working, anyway he's just seen this as weakness n too the piss, going out on nights out n I've bit my lip, I've spent 1500 on baby he had give me 100 toward a pram, I've been supportive regards his business as he tring to get it of the ground n supportive towards all the stress he's had with ex n seeing his other children going out my way to be there n not kicking of if I've had to be cancelled coz she's clicked her fingers n want him to baby sit. All seems it's just expected of me n he just gettin on with things rather be on my own then some ones second best

You only get one life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back