Why are boys names so hard?!

Claire123

Reaction score
Hi all. We have finally decided to stay team yellow (after changing our minds about 100 times lol) have a few girls names we love:

Rhia Mae
Lacey Mae
Holly Chelsea

(thoughts on these please) :)

BUT are finding boys names a nightmare :( we finally came up with one today:

Jacob

Which we really like but dont LOVE :(

Sooo difficult!

We're the opposite - we've had a boys name from the get go but cannot find a girls name.

Luckily I am sure we have a little man... :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I am the same as CARNAT, I got the boy's name. Short and sweet is how i'd keep it. girls seem more difficult to me to pick for.

Im with you on this one.
Got girls name, but cannot agree on a boys name at all and our lo is due in 3 days,lol!
Plenty boys names i like, but dont love!
And OH doesnt seem to like any!

I loved my boy and girls name. we found out we are having a girl so we've had to bank the boys one for now. I found choosing a girls name much harder, and now we have one people keep saying it wrong lol x

I have the exact same problem, cannot pick a boys name at all!! Everything i like oh dosent and vice versa. We have a girls name picked out easily by 12 weeks !! xxx

Hi all. We have finally decided to stay team yellow (after changing our minds about 100 times lol) have a few girls names we love:

Rhia Mae
Lacey Mae
Holly Chelsea

(thoughts on these please) :)

BUT are finding boys names a nightmare :( we finally came up with one today:

Jacob

Which we really like but dont LOVE :(

Sooo difficult!

I love Lacey Mae and Rhia Mae but not so keen on holly. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OH suggested Blake today, which is growing on me more and more. Other than that boys names just dont appeal to me at all :( if OH had his way it would be named after him but I have never liked the idea of naming boys after their dads, its just not for me.

Thanks tiaflame, those 2 are my faves aswell. Holly has been my number 1 girls name for years but now I am pregnant I dont like it so much.

Oh well, back to the baby name book and spend a few more hours flicking through the boys name section lol xx

We didn't disagree once, well mainly cause I presented OH with a list of names I loved and he shortlisted from there. He had no ideas what to call a baby and was more than happy to be guided. At 11 weeks we decided on both and then waited another 20 to find out the sex! I still love my names but since we decided my dad mentioned the other night Dexter was the name of one of my auntie's dogs!! I remember now but didn't ring any bells at the time. We still love it though so its on reserve. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Dexter is nice :) isn't it so annoying when u find a name you love then somthing like that puts you off! X

That should have said 10 weeks we waited!

I love dexter and still do. Silly name for a dog....lol!!!

Are you any closer? Xxx

Oh ps....Blake was on my list too as its a family name, I loved it but oh didn't. Xx

Lol yeah, im a bit the same with Rhia. OHs mum has 2 dogs called Keeva and Breea, I already had my mind set on Rhia before I realised it sounded so similar to the dogs names (silly names for dogs too!!) but I really love Rhia so will just have to get over it lol.

I am only 16 weeks so still alot of time yet, I was just feeling guilty that we had girls names picked out but no boys names :( ! Xx

Rhiais lovely!!! I called my cat George then fell pregnant but had already used my fav boys name! Lucky they say this is a little lady! Xx

I love Rhia Mae!
& I think Blake is lovely too :) xx

Thank you, as soon as I heard Rhia I loved it, just lucky OH did too lol. X

Blake was one of the few names that OH said he would consider.
I like it but dont love it, but my DD hates it.
Says its too like Flake!

Nice names, agree that finding a boy's name is more difficult. Have you been on the website: nameberry? Pretty cool.

Love rhiamae and lacey mae..
I found girls name harder and boys names soo easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back