Boys names, what do you think of......

cahrens1987

Reaction score
'Jasper' Ahrens

(Mean precious gem stone)

'Caleb' Ahrens

(Means dog - but both myself and OH MASSIVE Dog lovers so I guess our baby will grow to be too?)

We're thinking either 'Sebastian' or 'Elliot' or 'Elias' as the boys middle name.

Being Team yellow, we are pretty set on Ava Isobel Ahrens if its a girl.

(Means 'like a bird') and Isobel after OH's dearly loved late grandmother.

we're struggerling on the boys names and Would LOVE to hear your thoughts on these suggestions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Claire xXx

I love Jasper! and like Elliot as a middle name best to go with it. Jasper Elliot sounds cool x

I like both Jasper and Caleb :)

If i had to be picky, i'd say that Jasper makes me think "cat" for some reason but that's not really a bad thing i guess.

i love sebastian but i think its a mouthful as a middle name tbh i think its too funky and needs to be a forename lol, i think jasper goes with elliott and caleb elias lol but i think jasper is gorg! its my fave! xx

I love the name Elliot! I like Caleb aswell :)

Jasper does remind me of my dog - but having said that there were two dogs on Crufts called Theo (My baby's name hehe)...
I do like the name Jasper on a person though looking past my associations, works well in the Twilight Saga :)
xxx

Jasper was my name of choice for our little boy, but DH won out with his choice. I loooove the name Jasper!

Love both Jasper and Caleb, , but lovvvvvvvve Elias!!

I think Caleb Elliot is nice together. x

I like Jasper but my friends dog and sisters rabbit are called that! Not a fan of Calib but seems really popular now so guess I'm in the minority! Love the name Ava for a girl, it also on my short list.

Hey,

We literally have identical taste in names!!! Ava was on my list for a girl, and I love it, but we're having a boy.

Our top 3 names were Caleb, Sebastian and Jasper. Eventually we rejected Jasper, we both still love it, but OH has a J surname, and we ultimately decided against JJ initials.

Caleb is my favourite, and Sebastian is OHs favourite, but I love it as well! Elias (or Eli) was on my list but OH didn't like it....

Right now we've picked Caleb (OH is even calling my bump Caleb), but we're deciding whether to use Sebastian as a middle name, or to honour OHs grandfather with the middle name and save Sebastian in case we have another boy because we both love it so much!

I'm so happy you've said Caleb, people were starting to get to me saying it was too weird! It's amazing how people forget you might be emotionally attached to a name when they start being rude about it! I wish I'd kept it a bit more quiet now! But my family are coming around to it and thinking up nicknames... Cal, CJ, Cub, even Lebby!!!

Love your names!

xx

Also, forgot to mention, Caleb also means brave and bold in Arabic... My father's family are all arabic, so as much as I love dogs, I'm going with that meaning!

xx

I think Jasper sounds like a really cool name. But my favourite combination would be Caleb Sebastian - love it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back