Boys names are so hard...!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
So we are having a boy, we already have one of each named Harvey & Kara. Harvey wasnt that poplar when we named him, now it is everywhere! :lol:

Hubby has settled on either Finley or Harrison. Now I like these names, but I am not 100 % on them!

He doesn't understand it needs to roll in with our other names...

So what comes next after Harvey, Kara and ....... ?

Girls names I can spin off a few, boys names, I am stumped haha!

Please help me :lol:

xxx

I like Finley
what about Ethan, Richie, Oliver, Charlie, Jack, Kyle,
sorry im not to good with boys names

I like Finley too, far too early for us but we have agreed on Jayden if its a boy

Kai?
Cameron?

Struggling to think of anymore lol sorry altho i personally think those names go well with your son and daughter, good luck choosing xxx

Finley goes great with your other two names :) Harrison is nice too - I really like Harris!

Sorry that wasn't much help atall :lol: I will have a think!

xxx

Last edited:
:lol: my husband & son (who's 6) will love you ladies! That's what they have all settled on! I much prefer Finn to Finley. So I guess there's some sort of compromise to be having here!

:lol: my husband & son (who's 6) will love you ladies! That's what they have all settled on! I much prefer Finn to Finley. So I guess there's some sort of compromise to be having here!

My eldests daughters baby brother is called Finlay Jay, Finn for short its a lovely name

(if anyone wants to know bout my eldest daughters other sisters n brother ill find a thread to bore you all with lol) xxx

Both names would go just fine with your son and daughters name, if you were talkng just about the boys, it would be Harvey and Findley, which end in the same sound which is nice, or you have Harvey and Harrison, I have a sister called Jo and I'm and Jenni, and we used to fight over the post as it arrived from about 8/9 onwards till we left home, so can be tricky with same initial letter - just worth noting.

Like someone above - I also love the shortern of Harrison to Harris

i TOTALLY agree! im having a boy too and cant think of anything that i like.. that my babys dad will agree on.. such a pain in bum! :(

Harrison is my guilty pleasure name! OH loved it, but it just doesn't match with his last name, which was a real shame! It does remind me of Harrison Ford though, but he's a great actor so I don't think it's a bad thing...

Finley is a gorgeous name, my friend's sister has just called her son that. Beautiful meaning as well, which is always nice.

For the record, I think they both roll nicely with your other kids' names.

We like Caleb for ours. But we also liked Alistair, Sebastian, Jasper, Lucas, Isaac, Nathaniel and Aiden as well, if that helps! xx

I;ve got a Harvey too but dont know any others!! I like the names Finley, Bailey, Corey or Toby if we have another boy!! Not sure oh would agree though!! lol!!

I like Finley, and Finn is a beautiful name! What about Stanley. My friend's little boy is called Stanley and he is know as Stan by everyone - I think it is super cute and I think it would go with the names of your other children. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back