why am i?

LouLou1986

Reaction score
got a constant tummy ache the last few days i didnt even feel this bad when i had my coil in and i had all sorts off grief with that, i was told that the bloating and stuff wud go away once it was removed and it feels just as bad now :-( do you think it cud be somthing to do with trying for a baby? help its really geting me down im sat here crying :-(

Awww loulou. Really have no advice I'm afraid. Perhaps get yourself to docs. Hope your ok soon. Thinking of you

mmm doctors I think as well. Irritable bowl? xxx

:hug: hope you feel better soon hun xxx

im thinking doctors..im worse today tbh all my work mates have said i look shattered and i keep going light headed its not good at all :( *crys*

Well... i dunno if a doctor is required unless you are actually in pain of being sick.

All they can do is give you medication and then you have to wonder about the affect on the ttc and baba.

In all honesty i've been feeling a bit crappy in the tummy area too, bloated and uncomfortable and everything i eat seems to sit in my chest and not fill me up.

I'm tired and grumpy and also look terrible. Greasy hair, face full of spots and huge dark circles.

I don't tend to be this bad normally at this time of the month, normally more around my period.

Maybe we are tired from all the baby dancing and the stress of being new to ttc but wanting a baby?

Have a nice hot bath and a really early night, as soon as you can just curl up and have a cry if you need one and get off to sleep :nap:

yea i agree with that hun!!

ive gota face full of spots as well mabe it just we need to chill and forget about it, bit of ben and jerrys chunky monkey wud go down a treat tbh!!

I wouldn't advise ice-cream and a hot bath at the same time though.... you might end up with a tub of chunky monkey milkshake :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back