advice please

Zoelouise

Reaction score
I had an iud mirena coil removed 4week ago.....I have had one period next is due on 30th.... But my question is how soon can you become pregnant so soon after having the coil removed.. As the since the coil was removed me and my partner have had sexual intercourse everyday and on some occasions more than once a day... And for the past 2week i have felt sick in the afternoons...one sore breast, frequent trips to loo more discharge than usual mild headaches, bad cramping in abdominal and been very weepy crying for no apparent reason.... Is it possibly to be pregnant so soon???

Hiya, why dont you call your nurse and ask?
Sounds promising to me though to be honest!!!

Good luck
Marie
xx

Thank you Marie hun........ Fingers crossed as this is what me and my partner both want... xxxxxxxx Just wasnt sure if it was possible so soon after having IUD removed... I really think i am...just hoping i aint got my hopes up too much..:(

:D Why dont you do a test?
I really cant see a reason why you cant get preg.
I hope you are!!!
good luck
marie
x

Hi, as soon as you have the coil removed your fertility goes back to normal straight away, the coil works by stopping a fertilised egg from being implanted in the womb, as soon as the coil is removed there is nothing to stop that happening so yes it would be possible for you to be pregnant so soon! good luck! :D

Thank you steph hun...... Nice to know i hoping i am ...... soon find out ill keep you all posted thx luv Zo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back