Can I be pregant?

Denniebaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone .. im new here.

My question is can i be pregnant, as my last period was 25th Dec/. and me next one is 25th Jan, but for ten yrs i have had the coil in t-safe one with no hormones, i had it removed this month 8th Jan, and been taking floxic acid tabs scene 30th December . My GP told me the day i had me coil removed that i can fall pregnant straight away, which was my plain and my partners. .. we have been trying from the day it had been removed .

Now my stomach is feeling tight, and im everlasting going to the toilet, my belly button feels like its being pulled in .

Is it too soon?

It's not impossible to ovulate soon after you have a coil removed - but it's also possible that your body is just getting used to not having it in. The only way you'll know is to take a test but it might be too early still, so I'd wait 14 days from when you last had sex and you should get a clear result :)

Good luck with your test!! fingers crossed for you. Oh and my little sister was conceived when my mum still had her coil in so totally possible! :)

hey is this to soon? I am not due on my period till 25th Jan, but taken test on 21st, but came up not pregnant on clear blue test, now was it too soon to take the test, ppl told me i can take it up to 4 days early .

Hi Dennie Baby, welcome to the forum!

Thought I would reply as my dates are close to yours, the first day of my last period was 22 december, and ovulation day was 5th Jan, I know it's a bit much info! but) We only did it on 3rd , 4th and 6th Jan.

My period was due jan 19th just gone, and I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant now.

Fingers crossed for you, wait a few more days and test with first morning wee.

Good luck - Jenni

good luck! i got negative test 4days before AF was due and 8days after my period was due i got a positive :) x

omg nice one congrats xx but im getting a period bellyache can i still be pregnant even if i dont come on and get the pain?

Last edited:
Cramping is common in early pregnancy, so it's possible :)

so basically period pains comes under cramp.... not that i was due to come on my period today 25th how long do you recon i should wait for me to take test?

yes you can still be pregnant , fingers crossed for a BFP

Can I have some advice please ... regarding to my other messages above i came on my period but i'm still trying lol ..

Erm this is going to sound strange, and I dont believe this but it might be true i don't:help: know ... but my cousin said that you can be couple days pregnant is that true? ( i don't think it can be)

Fingers crossed for you for next month :hug:

A couple of days pregnant? You could be a couple of days from conception but you wouldn't know about it - it would still be far too early to test. As pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period though it's impossible to be a couple of days pregnant, as by the time you conceive you would already - on average - be 2 weeks pregnant

my last period was 2nd February 2010, and according to baby due calendar on website it says the baby be born on 9th November so that means i am pregnant ?

If you catch during the next few weeks your pregnancy will be counted from the first day of your last period. So yes if you catch this month then your baby will be due 9th november. Its normally really difficult to tell exactly when you fell pregnant and you'd have to be giving doctors details of every sexual encounter during your ovulation so they just count from your last period cos thats the last time they know you were definately not pregnant.

If you do fall pregnant later on this month then these weeks will technically be considered weeks 1 and 2 of your pregnancy even though nothings happened yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back