whos planning more babies?

budge

Reaction score
well im feeling slightly depressed about the fact im not having anymore bubbas. I feel very blessed with the babies i have got but thinking ill never be pregnant again and give birth and have that new born time again makes me quite sad. But i think you'll agree 4 is enough,

What lucky person plans to have more :)

Go on make me jealous :moon:

This one is definatly my last! 3 is enough for me. All the way through my pregnancy with Aimee i said i would have one more and thats it. Haven't got enough room in my house for another one or enough time. I don't think i could cope with 4.

im broody i just love babies but realisticly i cant cope its hard work at the mo. also there is high risk of spina bifida in my family mum gave birth to my lil sister that died and i no it passes down through the girls. so i count my lucky stars i am blessed with 2 healthy babies dont want to push it :)

Budge i dare you to have 6 go ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!! I'd like another after this one, i think 4 will be complete for me, its growing up in a family of 4 i think xx

I want one more but it won't be for a long time yet.

We're thinking of trying in April but that will be my last (famous last words :lol:)

claire81 said:
Budge i dare you to have 6 go ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!! I'd like another after this one, i think 4 will be complete for me, its growing up in a family of 4 i think xx

:talkhand: STOP!!!

im wondering to have one more :think:
But i don't like odd numbers so id have to have another after that :doh:

go on budge have lots of babies, open a creche and u never no if u go in for one more it could be twins. I want one more baby, hope to get a gurl next one of each wud be luverly but id be just as pleased with a boy i have to arms two legs if i have two kids iv got a knee for each to sit on and an arm to put round them each

Yeah I'm not sure- we're most definitely up for one more but we like the thought of having maybe 4 but that said I don't know if I can cope with 2 yet so we might have to wait and see!

+++

I would love one more, not sure if OH would or not.

i'd like another one or 2, but not for at least 5 years - i need to get my degree out the way and pack funlay off to school first!

hopefully it'll be a girl next, but a little brother would be just as good

izzyx

We are thinking about having another one in a couple of years

i would love another one but i have had 3 sections, dont want to push my body as the surgeon said anymore would be risky. :(

can u hav more than 3 sections/ sum 1 told me 3 was as many as u can hav? just curious hun

budge said:
claire81 said:

:talkhand: STOP!!!

im wondering to have one more :think:
But i don't like odd numbers so id have to have another after that :doh:

Go on Budge have another!! Be nice for little Rachael to have a bro or sis fairly close in age :wink: Plus your a great mum and you are so relaxed!

bugger off trying to corrupt me jaidy :lol: :lol:
Rachael has Bethany - shes only three! close enough in age :moon:

NO im sticking! 4 is more than enough! Rachael wasn'r planned and it would be maddness to add to the mayhem! poor old mr budgie works 7 days a week as it is to feed the harum!

i think you should have another 6 babies budge and make it 10! :wink:

Hope to have one more in a couple of years,like you budge can't have an odd number :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back