• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whos planning more babies?

I'd like another 2 at least!!

I asked my doctor about how many more c-sections I could have and she said as many as I liked!!! Its just they wouldn't advise attempting a vaginal delivery after 3 sections.

So I'm not sure what the answer is as Davinas surgeon said 3 is the limit?! Maybe its different for everyone? :think:

Anyone had more than 3 sections?

i would like a couple more, but in a few years time, mine are all quite close in age. im only 23 so ive gor plenty of time to have another couple of babys

ive been broody since nathan was 4 weeks mad i know ive got about 1 and half stone to lose then im trying again yipee!!! probably feb march next year i cant wait

i feel like molly has completed our family ill concentrate on my degree and looking after my family now maybe ill change my mind xhannah

I'd have loved to have had another 2 :cry: I'm on the grandchildren countdown now - told Dan I don't mind if he gets his girlfriend 'up the duff' when he's 17 as long as they live here (he knows I was joking - at least I hope he does!!)

budge said:
claire81 said:
Budge i dare you to have 6 go ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!! I'd like another after this one, i think 4 will be complete for me, its growing up in a family of 4 i think xx

:talkhand: STOP!!!

im wondering to have one more :think:
But i don't like odd numbers so id have to have another after that :doh:

:lol: my mum was the same. she was happy with 4 children

but then 9yrs after my dads snip she got preg now has 5 children and could never catch baby no.6

so poor tyler is 5 and left out

me 21 & carl 18 so us two were close

jade 13 & niall 11 so they are close

tyler 5 all alone :(

We'd like another 2, we both have 2 brothers so I think it comes from that. Also we would like close them together like we were..........sooner the better as far as we're concerned!! :)

dionne said:
budge said:
claire81 said:
Budge i dare you to have 6 go ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!! I'd like another after this one, i think 4 will be complete for me, its growing up in a family of 4 i think xx

:talkhand: STOP!!!

im wondering to have one more :think:
But i don't like odd numbers so id have to have another after that :doh:

:lol: my mum was the same. she was happy with 4 children

but then 9yrs after my dads snip she got preg now has 5 children and could never catch baby no.6

so poor tyler is 5 and left out

me 21 & carl 18 so us two were close

jade 13 & niall 11 so they are close

tyler 5 all alone :(

his neice n nephew are a close age for him tho

no more for me i cant wait another 14 years :rotfl: ,plus fact i feel blessed to have 2 healthy children and to top it of a boy and a girl so i willl carry on counting my lucky stars.
although it does make me sad to think i wont be pg again and have that new baby :(

I want 2 more but going to wait a while.

Thinking I might start trying for number 2 next Christmas!!!

:D

Iv already told Ian that when Alfie is a yr old i want to start trying again, as i wasnt them 2 yrs apart in age, then thats it for me, when they r both walking i want to get married, (to ian lol) and thats my plan! got it all sussed out :D

I am going to have more, I like the idea of 3 but Dh only wants 2. I think we are going to start trying again next July, I am bridesmaid twice next year the second is in July so after that we will get bding :dance: :dance:

Xxx

were going to start trying again next june when owen is 1 I only want a small age gap between the children but we only want 2!!! :D

Ahhh Lindsay, that's brilliant news.

I can understand people with big families now, it's lovely being pregnant and having a tiny person to look after.

Defo want more, 2 most definitely. I wouldn't rule out 3 but we'll see.

I was really happy with just Kayleigh for years, but now we have Charlie as well, we want more! And quickly!!!

:shhh: :shhh: Don't tell anyone, but I'm a day late! :shhh: :shhh:

i wont be having anymore 2 very different preganncys has put me off, but i do miss being pregnant and that new baby feeling where all they do is eat sleep burp poop and cuddle in :(

but im more than happy with my 2 girls and OH dont want a boy soooo its all stops for me :D im just lucky im still young and as my kids are still growing up when their old enough to look after themselves then me and OH can do what we want to do :D

xxxxxx

OOooooh Amanda!! How exciting...........any news yet?? We are hoping for another LO soon, but as i'm still BFing for half of Katy's feed I expect it won't happen quite yet. Good luck hun, keep us updated!! :)

ok now im mega broody 1 and a half stone to go till i can try for number 2 i wish i could have some lipo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back