• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whos planning more babies?

weestar21 said:
im just lucky im still young and as my kids are still growing up when their old enough to look after themselves then me and OH can do what we want to do :D

xxxxxx

:rotfl: That's just what me and my hubby said and not that long ago, things have now changed :dance:

This baba is a mistake, fate, a blessing and no3, i didn't think i'd have more than the 2 i have and this will be my last love.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
nething yet amanda ??

Nope! :shock: Not testing though as I know AF can be all over the place after having a baby, so I don't want to know. I'm in denial!!! :shakehead: :D

oldermum said:
weestar21 said:
im just lucky im still young and as my kids are still growing up when their old enough to look after themselves then me and OH can do what we want to do :D

xxxxxx

:rotfl: That's just what me and my hubby said and not that long ago, things have now changed :dance:

This baba is a mistake, fate, a blessing and no3, i didn't think i'd have more than the 2 i have and this will be my last love.

to be honest i cant afford the 2 i have, it took me 6 years in total to get a council house, now we have it its only a 2 bedroom and im refusing to move again so noooooooooooooooooo more babies for us

wouldnt mind a wee loan of one now and again if any my sisters have anymore but thats aas far as i'll go

im too used to getting my full night sleeps now to go back :lol: :lol:

Budge, 4 is definately enough unless of course you're so rich it really didn't in which case I'd just keep pumping!!! I'm definately up for having another two - think 3 might be the max for me, unless we win the jackpot!!! So contraception is a definate no no and will let nature take it's course, fingers crossed it won't take forever and a day!!!!

OMG daggers are you going to start trying again now? wow, I think i would actually cry, no, yeah I defineately would cry if I fell pregnant, especially because id be thinking how the friggin hecll have i fell pregnant when I dont even have sex :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well besides the sex factor - not that we don't have any but probably not as often, I'm also BFing so not sure if that is still an option even though I heard that you can still get preggers while BFing - not sure how that all works! Only got the hang of period cycles and ovulation not long before I got pregnant!!! :roll:

lol, no Ovulation charts etc, for me it was just hump and hope! :rotfl:

well which ever way it obviously worked - so you did something right then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back