Who's left????

Yvonne

Reaction score
Who's left off the original list now, is there only Layla and Katrina (saulino) crossed off? Tiny sue as well.

Anyone else gone in or are in labour??

Jan 2 ....... Cath76
Jan 2 ....... sarah113
Jan 2 ....... Stacyt
Jan 3 ....... trevinosbaby
Jan 10 ..... lows_wales

The rest update regular but i haven't seen posts off these yet.

I presume everyone else is still waiting, like me!! :roll:

not seen a post from any of the mentioned, how are they filling their time if they haven't had their babies as I am going mad!!!!
I am bored and want the baby out asap but nothing is happening and I really don't think I can wait another 2 weeks. If I call the hospital having a screaming fit and throwing a paddy do you think they will do anything???? Is it worth a try?? Anyone tried throwing a paddy? Did baby or hospital respond? Getting desperate and willing to try anything...none of Petchys stuff worked!!!! :D

I thought it was fairly common for first babies to be late - I'm counting on it!! I also read somewhere today that only 4% of babies (that's 1 in 25!) arrive on thier EDD.

Has anyone done a poll on whether babies were born before, after, or on target?

My midwife said the same thing but I really am ready now!!! Every morning I beg it to come out, lol

did any of you try the clary sage? dont know if to try it or not :roll: i bought some today but still not sure :!:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

i've tried it all,

They should give you a due date week, then you are not as anxious about baby coming out on a set date!!

I thought baby was going to fall out of me about 5 minutes ago, the sharp pains and pushing down i had i couldn't even stand up- and my waters still haven't gone! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back