next set of babies

Layla

Reaction score
here is the list of Jan mums, thought it might be good to post them here, then we can keep track of who is due next :)

Jan 2 ....... Cath76
Jan 2 ....... sarah113
Jan 2 ....... Stacyt
Jan 3 ....... trevinosbaby
Jan 5 ....... bobtheunfortunateone
Jan 6 ....... Tineke
Jan 8 ....... michelle82
Jan 9 ....... tracyM
Jan 10 ..... lows_wales
Jan 10 ..... sarahking
Jan 11 ..... babsi
Jan 14 ..... *saulino*
Jan 14 ..... emylou
Jan 14 ..... layla
Jan 15 ..... Amy's mum
Jan 15 ..... Kim (already had her baby)
Jan 16 ..... Steelers fan
Jan 17 ..... Juggler
Jan 18 ..... charlie_chalk
Jan 18 ..... JacqWish
Jan 22 ..... AJV2005
Jan 23 ..... booboo
Jan 23 ..... davina
Jan 25 ..... Sami (already had her baby)
Jan 25 ..... sharonvardy
Jan 28 ..... K X
Jan 28 ..... SarahB
Jan 28 ..... Sarah W Baby Belly
Jan 31 ..... Claudine
Jan 31 ..... scared 19

Didn't realise there were so many!!!

Right the race is on! Lol

Hopefully it won't be too much longer for me, woke up today with period pains in my back and thighs. Going to the doctor today and see if anything has changed, probably won't have and this is nothing. Yesterday evening the movement was really hurting, haven't had any hiccups for a while, read somewhere once that stops it is a good sign, no idea how true that is though.

The baby can come now (that sounds bad lol) as Christmas is over and all his clothes are washed, nursery is *nearly* ready. It would be a nice birthday present for me on Sunday.

babsi said:
haven't had any hiccups for a while, read somewhere once that stops it is a good sign, no idea how true that is though.

my friend told me that too, her midwife told her that if your baby has hicups that day then you wont be going in to labour, like you tho, im not sure how true that is, Coby gets them everyday but he didnt have any yesterday and so far hasnt had them today either.

fingers crossed for you!

xx

Im due Jan 28th how do u get your name added to the list? :?:

what davina is that that is due on the 17 jan. i dont think that it is me as my original EDD was 24 jan going by LMP.

can you put me in for the 23 jan though please

x

i have added you both, feel a bit cheeky tho, hope Laura doesnt mind me doing this

I have read on the internet about the babies hiccups, it says on there that the baby stops getting them when labour is close. Hmmm i wonder why? Also babies movements don't stop do rhey when you are close to going into labour, they just reduce a little don't they? my baby is still moving but not as much, it has really slowed down

can i have the link for where you read that please hun?

coby hasnt had any again today so hopefuly that means im getting close! his movements have gone very quiet today aswell, he has only just moved the 10 a day the docs like

yeh nearly over with cant wait. really fed up now. just wanna hold them. :lol:

like you layla my baby seems to have slowed down alot just a few movements a day now. saw m/w this morning and she is happy with everything. guess its just a case of WHEN!!!!!! NOW :roll: :roll:

JUST WISH IT WILL HURRY UP!!!!!!!
take care
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think on that list layla we need to add which ones have arrived since so many of us are popping them out early! I went to the midwife today who said she's had a couple of her women deliver early this month fingers crossed i join them!!

Hello

That is such a good idea Layla now we wont lose track, i ownder whos next i think once the first hits we will all go in one by one lol.
Now its just the waiting game.
Well take care everyone.
Katrina

I have been forced out of the January Group, but wishing I was still here!

I wonder who will be next after me!!!!

Luv, Tineke oxoxox

Hi Layla

got the modem extension cable last night (£15 from Comet), and it works, yippee.

i can get email on the [email protected] but the internet for it isnt set up so i am still using virgin.net at the moment. aol confirmed that the broadband package is on its way to me and i should receive it by next week.

so i am on line at home and i feel much better now.

x

My baby has moved further down and is now more in my pelvis than out of it! He's 2/5!

He is also laying in a good position, so hopefully he won't be late to arrive.

We are buying the remainder of our equipment this week.

Not long now!

yay davina, im glad you got it all working! :D

i just noticed, our funny tickers wont be counting down, so i will have to make another one without the date on it

morning layla

yes i noticed the tickers this morning. quite apt really. it does feel as though we are stuck in time at times. oh the joys

x

here is your new one...

url]

rememeber to close the space after the first for it to work

xxx

thanks for that layla.

did you check out the post i put on the off topic "welcome to the 80's" Elaine added somethings, its funny when you read about our youth.

also i put a post for people to admit what they asked Jim'll fix it for.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back