• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's due in August?

HannahD

Reaction score
According to my 'Pregnancy Bible'...which is turning out to live up to it's name!...I'm due on 6th August.

What's the betting we have the hottest summer on record next year just when i'll be the size of a small country?!! :lol:

Well im due end of July, and every year so far its been crap, I can bet we have a heat wave :rotfl:

OMG HannahD - Im due on exactly the same day!!

Fancy being buddies? :D

im due towards the end of july, but i went 15 days over last time so im especting the same again
xx

pink100 said:
OMG HannahD - Im due on exactly the same day!!

Fancy being buddies? :D

Would love to be :hug: How are you doing so far?

I only found out yesterday morning - 5am, I couldn't wait any longer! - and my very early calculations put me 6 August too. How long have you ladies known? :cheer:

Congratulations!! :cheer:
Another one due on the 6th...must be something in the water!
I've known since last Tuesday and I'm so excited. I desperately want to tell everyone but we're going to wait until the first 12 weeks is safely out the way.

Tasha20 said:
Well im due end of July, and every year so far its been crap, I can bet we have a heat wave :rotfl:

I'm due around July 25th but I said exactly the same thing to DH earlier. We missed the little bit of summer here this year as we were away getting married so you can safely assume that next July will be the warmest on record - it's Sod's Law and you know it makes sense!

I found out last Sunday.. :dance:

We can all be bubba buddies! Hee hee!

Im feeling absolutely knackered and im getting the odd twinge like period pains but only very rarely. Other than that im all good!

How are you Augusties feeling? :think:

Well, apart from the odd bout of nausea, my boobs feeling like a couple of lead weights, going for a wee every few hours and being absolutely bloody knackered i'm doing just great thanks for asking!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I do get a bit freaked out every time I get a twinge and wonder what the hell it is. I ache as well, all round my tummy and ribs and I swear my tummy feels harder.

It's very cute tho cos my dogs keep sniffing my tummy and looking at me weird...I swear they know there's some little person growing in there.

Im glad you said that about Boobs.. I swear mine are gettting bigger and heavier already, im a D normally but imagine what i'll be by the time I get to 9 months :rotfl:

Do you reckon animals can sense it? I was up the stables yesterday and my horse was following me around like mad - he never does that? Bless him!

Oooo how exciting is all this?!!

Im due on the 4th.

Feeling like shit to put it bluntly :wall: :lol:

This is always the worst bit for me, I hate it as I feel so sick (from morning to night).

Pink ~ I'm sure animals can sense it as we probably smell differently now from all the hormones. My dogs can't stop sniffing me...it's actually quite icky :lol:

Morgan ~ sorry you're feeling like sh*t hun :hug: I hope it passes soon. My travel bands have been a goddess send at keeping the nausea at bay.

It is very exciting and also quite terrifying at the same time. My whole body feels all tingly sometimes. Keep having to put my pj's on about 7pm as feel all bloated!! I should really start keeping a diary of it all to look back on.

Morganuk said:
Im due on the 4th.

Feeling like sh*t to put it bluntly :wall: :lol:

This is always the worst bit for me, I hate it as I feel so sick (from morning to night).

We are due on the same day! Sorry to hear that you are feeling sick. I hope it gets better for you.

4th August seems ages away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back