Anyone due in July 08

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I feel like I am tempting fate talking about due dates this early but was wondering how many others are due in July next year (I know there are a couple of you at least). I'm due on the 7th but haven't had scans or anything yet so that'll probably change.

I am a bit worried about having a summer baby because the poor little mite will only be just 4 when he/she goes to school. Both my girls are Autumn born so they're lucky. My eldest has just started school and she is already 5 but the little 4 year olds look so small - too young to be there really.

We can't always plan these things though can we? What does everyone else think?

Hi Daisy, been chatting to you elsewhere on the forum, but i'll join you here as im due in July as well. So far we think it is 11th, but like you, i am waiting for 1st scan...hopefully before xmas.

Havent even thought about school yet (this is my first) but i think in Scotland, you can keep them home until they are 5.

how are you feeling today anyway? :hug:

I'm due in July (I think 17th but I haven't had a scan yet) :?

It's funny what goes through your mind in early pregnancy, but I remember people talking about ages when kids go to school, and when their birthdays are in Autumn and winter they have the advantage of being 'older' in the school year ....... hope you understand what I'm saying :rotfl: ......

I don't know if there is anything in it though :wave:

Hi Skimpy, Hi Flick,

Not too bad today, how about you? I'm a bit uncomfortable though, and feeling quite sick (although never am actually sick). Trousers are beginning to get a bit tight, I think I'll have to buy some maternity ones soon!

I think the school thing largely depends on the child really - some are ready and others aren't but they all cope!! I think you can keep them out here too until the term of their 5 birthday but the trouble is here is they still put them in the year that they would have gone in originally which may be worse, I don't know.

I'll just be glad to have a healthy baby! It'll be nice in the summer as we won't have to worry about them getting too cold at night or when we go out, and July's a lovely time to have a birthday!

Rosie was born on Boxing Day!! Nearly left that month out when ttc but didn't think it would happen!

:wave: :wave: Hi Ladies

I am due in July. I had a scan last week and they gave me an estimated due date of the 15th July.

I've so scared about loosing my bean my brain won't let me think past next week let alone to school etc. Wish it would thought i cannot wait till 12 weeks so i can get more excited and relaxed.

:hug:

LMP x

Hello all :wave:
I think I'm due july 3rd but like the rest of you, havnt had a scan yet so will probably be a bit later in the month!
It seems so far away but I know as soon as christams and new year are past the year will just fly by!
Havnt really thought about school, have though about the weather, instead of the baby not being cold at night I'm worried he/she might be too hot!!
I think about things way too much!

Hi ladies,

I'm due in July too! I'm due on 22nd July (I know this is accurate as I was charting while TTC) and won't have a scan til Feb anyway :(

We had an early mc in October, so like everyone else, I'm just waiting for the next few weeks to pass, to try and relax.

I am due in July, waiting for scan to confirm dates - i am happy to be having sunner baby, means they can have garden birthday parties!!!

When the first twelve weeks are over, then I can breathe (until scans start happening to see if things are OK :x )

I have to agree though, a summer baby has its advantages: you don't have to buy loads and loads of maternity winter cloths :angel: , less clothes for the baby to grow out of :angel: , my biggest fear is regulating temps (hopefully that should be easier) :eek:

:wave:
I am due July 16th, 2008 but today have my first scan so will see how far really I am! :cheer:

:D Crikey, there's quite a few of us due in July!

I'm coming around to the idea of having a summer baby more and more - bit disappointed I may not get to use my cute knitted newborn cardies again though!!!

Hi

I'm due July 18th, at least with Summer babies we can wear big jumpers during the winter to hide our bumps until we want to announce after 12 weeks.

Mx

Make it the 10th July for me so I can have a birthday baby! :cheer:

I was thinking about the big jumpers the other day (I do wear them because I hate being cold), I reckon they will be good for hiding the bump!

My Partner's Mum's birthday is on 10th July, and my Grandad the 13th!

Hi am due somwhere between 15th and 21st of july
big window i know but i dated it the 15 (from last A/F) and scan says am only just 6 weeks will hopefully give a deffinate date in two weeks.
My 30th is the 19th july
Pam x

Well technically going my my chart i'm due August the 4th but all my babies, 3 of them have come 5 days early making this one due in July. However this one might be the odd one out and come on due date or go over due.

hey! as far as i know, im due on the 11th :)

sicknes has set in fully now, had just been feeling ill, but i threw up this morning, and im stuck at work too!!!
yuck!

x

At present, I am due 11th July.

My son was born 25th of July. They say they are a little behind those who are older in younger years, but catch up as they get older.

I do not think I worried about school or regulating his temperature when I was having him. I worried more about slogging through the heat in the summer, heavily pregnant lol.

It seemed very hot the day I gave birth!

Hi,

I must admit, I'm really not looking forward to labour in the heat!!! I can remember the sweat pouring down my face in December!!!

I also remember the freezing Christmas night I had to go into hospital though - freezing fog, ice!!!! I remember worrying that the car wouldn't start!! On that score, a summer night would be much better!

fuffins1981 said:
At present, I am due 11th July.

My son was born 25th of July. They say they are a little behind those who are older in younger years, but catch up as they get older.

I do not think I worried about school or regulating his temperature when I was having him. I worried more about slogging through the heat in the summer, heavily pregnant lol.

It seemed very hot the day I gave birth!

Apparently im due 11th July too :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back