new and due first week in august xx

^
Cutest. Post. Ever!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

how is everybody feeling? im doing good although tired alot. ive lost a stone in weight.. im a chunky monkey so i wont complain lol xxx

I'm doing pretty good - have had a pretty horrible weekend so feeling a bit stressed but trying to keep calm because I know stress can harm the baby.

We had a joiner in laying a new floor and he started sending me abusive texts and phone calls - we had the police here at 4.30am this morning :(

Other than that, my cramps seem to be subsiding, which I'm hoping is a good thing. I'm also noticing that I'm wanting to eat at bed time - which I never did.

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Jayjay you are not having a good week at all are you? You're absolutely right to try and avoid feeling stressed, get yourself some aromatherapy candles and stuff to keep calm! Run a bubble bath (not too hot remember :p ) and chill out. Alternatively do what I have been doing this week and put loads of cheesy 90s pop on to dance around to and cheer yourself up! xx

PS I'm also feeling the need to eat at bed time, I had to get up at 1am the other night because I was so hungry, and tiptoe round the kitchen making myself a proper meal rather than just a snack as I was that hungry. Very annoying!!

Yeah it's been a shitty weekend for me, but I'm spending tomorrow at my mums, which is always great.
And my hubby built me a new wardrobe so I will spend Tuesday goin through all my clothes and filling my wardrobe - I will most probably listen to just about every Michael Jackson album while doing that - always cheers me up!

Lol @ making a full meal at 1am. I've been keeping loads of fruit and trying to eat that or cereal at night. I hate being hungry in bed lol. Xx

jayjay, im sorry to hear the joiner is a fruit cake. some people are jst bonkers. i jst ate an all you can eat buffet chinese.. i stuffed my face and now im stuffed and feel ill lol.. teach me for trying to eat 4 two lol.

ive started gettin a little lump rise up above my pubic bone. it feels hard and baby bump like. i tend to get massive early on till about 25 weeks then stop growin so much but until it stops im gonna have to look like im growing triplets lol.. although at least that means i can wear my new maternity clothes hehehe xxx

jayjay, im sorry to hear the joiner is a fruit cake. some people are jst bonkers. i jst ate an all you can eat buffet chinese.. i stuffed my face and now im stuffed and feel ill lol.. teach me for trying to eat 4 two lol.

ive started gettin a little lump rise up above my pubic bone. it feels hard and baby bump like. i tend to get massive early on till about 25 weeks then stop growin so much but until it stops im gonna have to look like im growing triplets lol.. although at least that means i can wear my new maternity clothes hehehe xxx

I'm the same hon, I just said (whispered) to DH when we were in a shop that I'd gone all hard down there and then realised how wrong that sounded :rofl:
I feel much firmer and fuller just in that little pelvic area, unfortunately still feel blobby everywhere else on my tummy!
I think I'll have to get maternity clothes early on, none of my current clothes fit apart from leggings and trackies and even they're getting tight! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back