who does baby look like?

my boyfs mates and people who kno him but dont really kno me that well say melissa looks like him. my family and friends and u lot on here say she looks like me. i can see bits of both of us in her and my boyf cant see either of us! :lol: i voted looks like me coz thats the majority verdict it seems.

Brad was so convinced that Clark was going to be a little clone of him that it makes me laugh so much when people say he looks just like me! Personaly I can see us both in him though!

dd1 looks exactly like her dad and has his colouring, she was born looking like a mini version of him and she has just got more and more like him. dd2 looked like her dad when she was born but she has my eyes and colouring and now at 4 months she is a mixture of both of us.

xxxxx

Josh is the double of me - only has his dads dimple in his chin. :D

his colouring is slightly lighter than mine - thats all

I have to say - my features look far better on a man :rotfl:

Libs..............Dan has a chin dimple from his dad too!

He's also got cheeks dimples, but they're from me :)

I didnt get a look in AT ALL.

Hannah is her dad. She has his:
eyes
nose
eye brows
1 dimple on her cheek (exactly the same as daddy)
mouth
hair
podge (like he was when he was young)
expresions - honestly its scary sometimes.
personality (completly nuts)

I might as well have no even been there, looks like they just cloned her from him!

Josh has a cheek dimple - but from a permanently fractured cheekbone - boys :roll:

I have cheek dimples :oops:

tried to find a photo of us together - could only find this one (I don't do photos :oops: )

its years old (hence josh's short hair) and he's v blond :shock: which is just the lighting and the fact it was summer - and for some reason we don't look alike in it :roll:

n712610904_360413_7409.jpg

he actually looks more like this

s527372801_401835_5514.jpg

which looks more like me in my facebook picture for those of you on there - which I'm not posting on here

To find the photo of us together I went on my Dad's facebook where hes posted pictures of me at 19 - shocked me into going onto a diet :oops: as has the one I've just posted. :roll: I wouldn't let anyone photograph me atm

I think the Stan looks more like me, but he was the image of his Daddy at first. He has the same mannerisms and expressions as his Dad as well as the starts of his body shape, but his features and temperament are all mine :lol:

DSC_1344.jpg

HPIM0047.jpg

Ruby looked like daddy when she was born but has my strawberry blonde hair and now has chubby cheeks so she looks moe like me by the day :lol:

Everyone says she has my eyes

I cant see who she looks like really, she just looks like a baby but I must admit that she takes my breath away when I look at her as I think she is so beautiful, but then I am a proud mummy :oops: :cheer:

Minxy said:
I think the Stan looks more like me, but he was the image of his Daddy at first. He has the same mannerisms and expressions as his Dad as well as the starts of his body shape, but his features and temperament are all mine :lol:

DSC_1344.jpg

HPIM0047.jpg

gosh - he is his daddys double!

He'll be SO chuffed you said that, no-one else thinks so :lol:

thanks for ur replies everyone, its really interesting and great seeing all the pics to compare :D

Evan definitely looks like his Dad everyone comments on it. But ive been told he looks like me when he pulls a face...charming! :rotfl:

Iain's more like daddy was the spit of him when born

Adam was the spit of his daddy when he was born but now he getting chubby, he looks a little more like me, and his hair is getting lighter. xx

Harrison looks like his Dad, always has done! He is starting to look a bit like me now cause people have mentioned it more though

Princess_Puddles said:
Harrison looks like his Dad, always has done! He is starting to look a bit like me now cause people have mentioned it more though

Harrison has always looked like u i think, Iv never seen the similarity between Tim and him :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back