who does baby look like?

Kimbo

Reaction score
just seeing if girls look more like their mums and boys look more like their dads??

PICT1014ted.jpg
edward

PICT0969.jpg
edward

alexbaby2.jpg
alex

alexbaby1.jpg
alex

PICT1021.jpg
charlotte

PICT0916.jpg
ed

lisa201983_18041974.jpg
me n al

Isaac definitely looks like his Daddy, but when he was born I didn't think he looked like either of us,
but maybe that was just the drugs :lol:
Apparently nature makes LO's look like their Daddy to help them bond when they are born,
as obviously we know they are ours but Daddy can have doubts.

He obviously looks like us both.. looks more like Nat when asleep and me when awake.

Keeley looks like her dad... but more people are saying she's starting to look more like me :)

I think its really hard to tell and eveyone always has a different opinion! (My husbands family just say they are both like hubby) At times I will take a picture and think OMG Ky looks just like Paul on this, I'll show Paul and he just can't see it!
-However think my son was a lot like DH when first born, he's still a mini Paul, but you can see me in him now when he's sulking or sleeping.

My daughter didn't look like any of us when first born! - Now she looks a lot like her brother. She's more like me than Paul, but you can see Paul when she smiles.

You can definately tell that Thea is Richards daughter but she looks like me too. I think she looked very like her daddy when she was born.

all mine are a mixture of me and daddy.
They get their gorgeous smile , dashing looks and lovely nature from me and they get their scowls,bottom sulky lip, mardiness and general unpleasentness from their dad. :lol:

Jake looked alot like his Daddy when he was born but he has changed now and looks a bit like both of us. Some people say he is like me and others say he is like his Dad.

Picture008.jpg
Picture006.jpg

Stephen
babystephen.jpg

Imogen
Image078.jpg

Ive been told that the kids look like me but when I look carefully at stephen I can see he has Tommos full lips, head shape and nose. But overall they all look like me :D

I've only voted for Alex (who looks more like me), but Lydia was the spitting image of DH when she was younger.

so: dad-daughter; mam-son
lol

Cara looks just like her dad but nothing like me. I'm quite dark so expected her to be the same but she has his exact hair and eye colour and expresssions.

Jess is a mixture of both of us with his colouring and hair. Aimee looks like oh and has his slim build from when he was younger. Nathan is the spit of me and has my stocky build but not my red hair :D

James has always looked like his dad. I heard it's an evolutionary thing that babys will look like their dads for the first year at least so the dads will believe it's their child and be less likely to leave (in theory anyway!)

Well when Tia popped out she looked like her father... scarily so.. but by the time she hit 6 months, she started to look more and more like me... and now.. well its just scary.. she pulls faces I remember pulling at myself in the mirror and it really makes me take a step back... :shock:

This is me...
100_1445.jpg

This is Tia same age :)
100_0294.jpg

Wow, you and Tia could be the same little girl. Tia's a sweet little thing by the way :D

When Willow was first born she didnt really look like either of us now though i think she looks like simon, this pcture was when she was 6 months.

Libby is definitely a mini-me :D
You can see more of daddy in her now she's older, but everyone says she is the spit of me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back