Who does baby look like?

A women came over to look at Charlotte in a shop the other day and couldnt believe how much she looked like me, she definately looks like me when i was a baby. She has Simons skin colour (he's half spanish) and her eyes have already turned brown, so she hasnt got my blue eyes.

Beanie, i think that Seren looks like you! *wink*

I was actually going to say that Naomi looks like the milkman, but changed my mind!

Oh says that she looks like him, because he's bald and has no chin! :roll:

Sue

lol Sue, i think my baby looks like your milkman too. thanks for the comment by the way xx

Jack looks like his dad, everyone says so. He has his eyes and lips. They both have a kind of 'overbite' thing going on with their lips which is really cute and it gets stuck out when angry or upset and pulled in when content!!! :lol: :wink:

Some people say he looks like me but I think thats just because of the chubby cheeks! :oops:

He has a full head of black hair (well more light brown now) which isnt like either of us but apparently I had that when I was born!

Dior looks like her Daddy. thank god i was such a ugly baby...
i never ate for the first 6weeks of my life my gullet was blocked up never formed properly but no one listen to my mum when she said there was a problem untill she discribed how i was sick.. it would shoot out like a fountine right acros the room so at 6wks i had a operation but i looked like a lil skinny alian soooo skinny with a big pop belly... any one ever watched "Mac & Me"
thats what i looked like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back