Who does baby look like?

beanie

Reaction score
Seren is the spit of her dad, looks nothing like me at all and if she hadn't come out of me I wouldn't think she is my daughter. Other people with babies have all said that their babies look like daddy too. So was wondering whether all babies look like daddy or do they look like you?

There was a third option of neither of us, but it seems to have disappeared?????

*LOL* It's funny but do all our children look like their dads?

Sue

My other two are more like me, but little Oscar is PURE DADDY!
Strange, hey?
Emilia xx

hmm didnt no wot to answer, my 1st looks like his dad, but my second looks like MY dad and my OH's mam lol, he a mix of nana and grandad !

They say kids look like their dads to kickstart paternal instinct and prove it's their baby. The woman obviously needs no proof :)
Damien looks like Mark :)

so true sami!!! :lol:

Reece looked like his dad at first but now he looks like my side of the family.

Yeah Sami - I read that. Apparently babies are predisposed to look like their Daddy's to stop them rejecting them, and change as they get older.
That theory would work for us - Ky looked just like Paul when he was first born. Although he still looks like his Daddy now at 6 months, I can now see me in him.

beanie said:
There was a third option of neither of us, but it seems to have disappeared?????

That's happened because you forgot to click "add option" after writing it in the option box...it used to happen to me all the time :)

Both of our look lots like DH and a little bit like me

urchin said:
That's happened because you forgot to click "add option" after writing it in the option box...it used to happen to me all the time :)

Aaahhh, that's why, darn technology it catches me out every time :D

Afraid I break this sequence!! Phoebe is the spitting double of me :shock:

I will post a pick of me as a baby and one of Phoebe. It's scary!!

Ask Sami, she's seen the pics!!

Hi

Kiara looks mostly like Bermie but has my lips so far lol.
Katrina

Both my children look like their daddy.

It's really depressing, i'd love one of them to look like me! :(

Ella is just like me when I was a bub. Though she does have Matt's bottom lip and eyelashes :D

Ella is a mixture of both of us, when shes asleep she looks like her dad and when shes awake shes the spit of me wen i was a baby.

i find it funny that whenever Im at OH's relatives they always say "ohh she looks just like david when he was a baby"

and my relatives all say shes just like me when I was a baby lol, although I do think she is more like me but I definatrly see both of us in her

hi everyone, sorry i hardly ever post. have been checking often on you guys though, just never get time to post.

i voted she looks like me as apart from her chin she is the spitting image of me as a newborn. i do get annoyed though as some people who don't know us say she looks like her dad: bullsh*t!!!!

if your theory that they look like dad for acceptance purposes is right then it makes sense she looks like me as both of us hate him for the mo (she promptly starts crying when he's there hehe :twisted: ) and we don't want him around

do you not find that people just have to find things in common between baby and parents anyway?? i think it's hilarious

Dylan looks like his Daddy his even the same built but people tell me his got the same eyes as me and ears at least his got a lil of me in him :D

BubbleOne said:
Afraid I break this sequence!! Phoebe is the spitting double of me :shock:

I will post a pick of me as a baby and one of Phoebe. It's scary!!

Ask Sami, she's seen the pics!!

Most definately true - post the picture of you when you were little - so alike :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back