Who does your baby look like?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just wondering who your babies look like. Can't wait to see what my LO looks like :)

Dad, without a doubt. EVERYONE says it.
We even had a complete stranger talking to us in a queue at Tesco recently who joked 'theres no question over who the father is!' :lol:

He looks just like his dad, which is hard considering he has blond curly hair & Daddy has dark straight hair! His features are just the same. And he looks the spit of Daddy as a baby.

I'm hoping this next one will look more like me :D

50% of people say Daddy, 50% of people say Mummy, then the random few who can't make their minds up and stand there saying he's got my eyes, Dad's colourings etc, so I pretty much guess he's really half me and half daddy looks wise!

Definately both of us... but in a strange sort of way me and Nat have similar face structures so it's probably understandable really. Ryan's got green eyes same as both of us, red hair same as his dad, lips are huge like his dads, his ears stick out like mine so im constantly told (its true to be fair), but he has a round face a bit like mine but i think thats cos all babies have round faces. He looks a lot like my half brother which is cool.

Robbie my half brother:
986908934_l.jpg
and Ryan:
08-04-08.jpg

when Beth was born she looked exactly like my OH...Up until she was probably about a year, maybe 18 months old. Everyone says she looks more like me now.

I cant wait to find out if this LO will look the same, its very exciting :cheer:

James is completely my DH's mini me!!

He has my lips but thats about it. Everything else from the shape of his face down to his feet is just like his daddies.

Serena looks identical to DH's mum when she was a baby... :shock: So although its obvious she's his, she actually looks more like her than him... :rotfl:

Mind you I looked identical to my granny on my fathers side when I was born.

Tia however, was the spit of her father...but thankfully as time has gone on she has started to look more and more like me. :think:

Sadly both my lil girls have inherited my wrinkly granny hands... They look thin/elegant.. but they are wrinkly... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Like an elephants.

Squiglet said:
Tia however, was the spit of her father...but thankfully as time has gone on she has started to look more and more like me. :think:

I think that happens a lot. When I was younger I looked the spit of my dad. Now Im the image of my mum.

Luke looked very much like me when he was first born. Even Debbie joked that if she hadn't given birth to him she'd wonder if she had anything to do with him!

Now, he's looking more like Debbie than me; especially when he's awake. He has my grumpy sleeping face.

I have to say that when Isaac was born I didn't think he looked like either of us :lol: But EVERYONE else said he looked like his Daddy, and after being on ward for a week, I have to say ALL the babies I saw looked like their Daddys :shock: But now, as he's got older, he looks like us both, certain facial expressions and some snapshots especially so, but ultimately he has his own distinct look :D

Fynn is my double...

He has my looks and daddys temprament... if it was the other way round, there'd be problems! :D

Look's like most babies look like their Dad's then. I can remember watching something on tv (I think it was child of our time) and I'm sure they said a baby is more likely to look like his or her Dad. I don't mind if my little girl looks like her Dad, he actually has abit of a feminine look to him and I'd say he's got abit of a pretty look sometimes, I'm so jealous of his eye lashes lol. I don't think I look like either of my parent's but everyone say's I look like my Dad's side of the family, I think the only thing I got from my Mum's side is my hair and eye colour. My OH looks just like his Dad and his sister looks like his Mum.

I can never tell who other people's babies look like unless it's un cannily obvious. I can't wait to see my baby, it's sooo exciting.

most people say melissa looks like me, but those are my friends, my family, my colleagues and u lot on here- iv noticed people who are more familiar with my boyf but dont really kno me say she looks like him :think:

i can see both of us in her

my boyf cant see either of us! :lol:

Lucy looks like me except she has blonde hair and I've always been brunette. She's starting to look a bit more like her dad but everyone agrees that she's the spit of me when I was her age. Even she gets confused when you show her a picture of me and ask her who it is, she says it's her! Apparently she's also like me in personality... although I'm not sure that's a good thing

Nearly everyone says Harrison looks like his Dad, he has his Eyes, Nose, Big toe haha, but he has my mouth, olive skin, hair colour and temper/attitude :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back