Who does your baby look like?

Adam is the double of his dad but has blonde hair. Don't know where that comes from. xxx

well my little boy looks the spiting image of his daddy!!! and acts the spitting image too!!!!!

All he got from me was his eye colour and shape! :doh:

i hope this LO gets more looks from me this time im beginning to feel left out!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

My eldest now has a look of both me and his dad! When he was a baby everyone said he looked like his dad only ha
My second son is the spit of his dad! I mean freaky! You look at pics of Joe when he was a baby and seriously freaked me out as it was like I was looking at a pic of my son, in some strange place and time lol it was weird!
My daughter looks like me! :D She has a look of her dad, his nose etc but she does look like me when i was a little girl!

Apparently its a bonding thing, nature makes LO look like Daddy so he can immediately recognize himself and bond, as Mummy already has that by carrying baby, don't know how scientifically proven that is but makes sense to me :D

i was the same when i was pregnant. abigail looks just like me but shes got her dads blue eyes (mine r brown) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back