Which Nappies?

Emily0505

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've been buying bits every week to help spread the cost and I was just wondering about nappies and which brand to buy?

I picked up a 24 pack of Tescos nappies today as they were a bit cheaper but since I got them I've been wondering if it may have been better to go for one of the more expensive well known brands like papmers?

Has anyone used Tescos nappies? Are they any good?

XX

I use asdas little angels and they are good xxx

I would just try a pack of them all once baby arrives you will soon see which ones that agree with your little ones bum i found huggies didn't agree with my son neither did Morrisons as they leaked for him best ones for him were pampers and aldi nappies x i have used others now and again but stick with them too x as huggies gave my little boy nappy rash x

30 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Thanks, I'll see how we go. Just want to make sure we get it right for little one

XX

You will find baby will like what the like in bottles food and all that it was a big learning curve for me lol x

30 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

I use little Angels during the day time and pampers on her at night as my LO sleeps through the night and I think pampers are more absorbent. I would recommend buying a few different brands thou to see which suits your baby best . I also tried Huggies and wasn't keen on them.

Xxxz

I've just switched from pampers to aldi nappies. They're really good, only had 2 leaks all week and that was my fault for not doing tight enough!!

I've just switched from pampers to aldi nappies. They're really good, only had 2 leaks all week and that was my fault for not doing tight enough!!

Yeah I find them great I did try the ones from lidi thinking they would be the same but sadly nope they crap in comparison and they cost 20p more so not getting them again x

I agree with aldi and now they're doing from size 1 when I first bought them they only did 3-5!!! I have had a few leaks but again mainly my fault!! My lo leaks alot overnight (he sleeps about 12 hours) with allsorts of nappies but Aldiss seem to be the best!!

I know kiddicare nappies are meant to be good but personally never tried them!!

I use kiddicare nappies and find them brilliant there pretty cheap aswell x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies.

I must have looked a right pleb, stood there just staring aimlesslesy at what seemed like thousands upon thousands of packets of nappies, just kinda got the nearest ones that said newborn and ran away feeling very overwhelmed!

XX

It really does depend on your baby, I bought some Asda, Huggies and Pampers I must say Pampers are by far the best for my LO, Huggies leaked, little angles are ok but for day time use and Pampers at night.

i agree with one of the ladies above buy a pack of each and test them out, but go baby week starting 23rd April at asda to get some cheaper. but i personall love pampers and little angels as they worked for my daughter morrisons leaked wilko's arent too bad for pull ups but not the other cant remember what aldi or lidl is like. sanisburys leak, but as we say depends on the bum x x x

I tried them all and have stuck with Kiddicare :hug:

I used Huggies until Odhrán was almost 2, I now use lidls pull ups, they are really absorbent, rarely leak and are a lot cheaper x

Thanks ladies.

I have 2 packs of tesco and a pack of huggies and gonne go to Asda at the weekend to get some pampers and see how we go from there.

XX

I used everything with AJ! from beginning to now, Huggies, Pampers, Morrisons brand, Tesco brand, Asda little angels, Pampers, then back to huggies and have been fine since then xx

Thanks ladies. I got so overwhelmed by it tbh but I have decided I am not going to worry now. I will get a few diferent brands and see which ones I get on best with.

I was in mothercare today and I got all overwhelmed by all the baby stuff and had to walk out again- the really silly thing is I wasn't even looking for baby stuff, I was looking for maternity wear for me!! Generally I am fine but now and then I feel all overwhelmed and overcome and nearly cry, so I have to walk away!

XX

So far we have 4 packs of huggies size 1 and a pampers size 2.
2 were freebies and the others were either a good deal or in one of the mother and baby clubs 'buy a pack of nappies and get ..... free'

They go through nappies so fast when theyre tiny and plenty brands to try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back