reuseable nappies

keli

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

was just wondering if any of you use little lamb reuseable nappies?.. or reuseable nappies? are they any good? a pain in the bum to use?? am thinking about my options any advice or comments very welcome... thank you :)

I like LL, similar to Tots Bots but cheaper.

I found they shrank a lot during tumble drying so be aware if you dry this way. If you're likely to have a big baby, the size 1's won't last for long! The bamboo LL are the nicest bamboo nappies I've ever tried, although I never found the wraps very reliable.

HTH :)

i use re usuable, but never tried that brand i favour MEOS, totsbots, clwt-twt.

there is a huge thread on here about using cloth some where, i find them very easy and extremely cute :cheer: i would say there any cheaper as i became addicted to buying nappies now haha

I don't have a baby yet but I have bought lots of nappies that I put on a teddy :rotfl:
I filled in the tailored advice form on the nappy lady's site and I got personal advice from a person about my circumstances (I really hate velcro and we don't have a tumble drier were my main things!) Also, the advice is designed to chose the most cost effective method for you, which I thought was really sweet as I really don't care how much I end up spending, it will still be far cheaper than disposables!
I have fallen in love with the bimble nappy because it is so small! We're going to get lots of them for day time and we've bought tots bots cotton and fluffles for night and as baby grows. The bimble won't last as long as other size 1s but it is so cute and will probably fit better under clothes and be the best option for us for a newborn I think. We've got motherease airflow wraps in white and eco prints too.
When baby is here we will find out which ones fit him best and stock up as we need to.
I have to say I love shopping for nappies! When I get stressed I have a look and choose some. We haven't ordered than all yet as I'm saving my next big order for a bad day when i need the therapy of nappy shopping :rotfl:

I'm using a version of Bamboozles (from lollipop nappies) and they are SO easy to use and wash. We only have 15 so have to do a washload a day but "ease of use" was one of our main criteria when it came to nappies and if they were an effort then we wouldn't have used them. They are even nappy shaped and elasticated so you don't have to do any folding or anything.

thanks ladies for all your replies lots of info for me to think over. X

:wave:

Think i've decided that i'm going to buy little lambs birth to potty training pack the cotton nappies £220.. you get 20 of size 1 and 20 size 2 nappies, 40 fleece liners, 20 wraps.. doesn't say what size?.. but thinking i'll prob get addicted buying all sorts of different wraps :D especially ones with poppers so baby can't pull nappy off. 20 night time boosters 200 hundred liners plus 2 nappy bins!! thinking a good deal should be totally set up.. what do you think? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back