Nappies

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
What brand of nappies do you recomend? Ive got samples of pampers and huggies but need a pack for my hospital bag and Im unsure of which brand to buy.

Trail and error, each baby has individual needs and gets on better with differnt brands. I use pampers and tesco nappies, but getpampers when there on offer cos of the cost but I like tescos and both my kids ue them without major problems.

I dislike huggies as I feel the fit is poor

I use pampers and tesco. Dont like huggies, they seem to leak and so do asda. :cheer:

I use Pampers, huggies seem too stiff for my liking :wink:

OMG... i've got a pack of Huggies in my hospital bag! Going to swap them for the pack of Pampers i've got now :shock:

I've always used huggies, never had a problem with them. Pampers always leaked :wall: and so did asda nappies.

Again i would say trial and error, i didn't like pampers personally. Often used tesco, i found morrisons ones leaked. at the moment im using ones from lidal, they are just under a fiver for 56 i think nappies, size 3 though. And i don't think one nappy is enough for a sample would need a few to see if you like them or not. Keep trying till your happy!

I know this sounds silly but I didnt want to buy Huggies as I dont like winne the pooh and they have him printed on them *feels very silly for thinking this*
My friend told me they caused really bad nappy rash with her little boy too. She swears by Aldi's own brand. Has anyone tried these? I think Im going to go with pampers new born for my hospital bag as I have a few £1 off coupons.

lauramumof2 said:
I use pampers and tesco. Dont like huggies, they seem to leak and so do asda. :cheer:

I agree with this. I usually buy Tescos and Pampaers. I find Huggies don't fit that well and have no stetch. Asda do laek too. Pampers all the ay

I prefer Huggies as they are so soft! :hug:
But I used pampers on my eldest, huggies on my middle as she couldn't wear pampers, then pampers on my eldest boy....and now huggies for my baby!
Then when they were older I used Asdas own....! So each baby is different.

im taking tesco new born to hospital, there pretty good, but out of pampers and huggies, huggis would win.... but cloth is even softer :D

You are probably best off buying a few different brands to see which you find the best. I think it depends on the gender, size and shape of your baby as to how good each brand suits you. I use Pampers or Tesco's nappies most of the time. I think that Tesco nappies are really good and they never leak with Jake but I didn't like the Tesco newborn nappies as they are quite bulky and didn't seem like they would be very comfortable.

I used Huggies when she was in size 1 and 2 and now pampers in size 3

I've used Huggies and Pampers but prefer Pampers on the whole as they fit better.

when melissa was a newborn i didnt like pampers they didnt fit her shape very well i liked huggies. but now shes 7 months i prefer pampers they are the best for her!
morrisons do great imitation huggies and boots do good imitation pampers if u wanna save a few pennies!

I use Tesco's own. They seem to fit Adam perfect and they are not too expensive either. xxx

I've tried all different brands and like Boots own.

I love the nappy threads, i always find people completely find the opposite of each other with fit and softness, weird! :rotfl:

I personally hate pampers as they leak every time and are so hard, i find huggies are super and so stretchy. Isla was a chunky baby and i find people often like different brands for chubby / skinny babies and boy or girls can make a difference too when it comes to fit and leakages.

I bet this baby will be no good in huggies, it seems to be an awkward toad so far!

I used pampers when Shannon was newborn up to about the age of 2 and they were fantastic, never had a problem with them, good fit, good absorbancy etc.

However, when she got bigger I found that pampers only went up to size 5+ and they started leaking so tried Huggies who do a size 6 and have found these equally brilliant. So i changed when she got older as my her needs changed.

although wish i had tried some own brands, a friend of mine swears by boots own.

hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back