where to go, what to do

laylajones

Reaction score
Hi all

I would like to share my storey to see what other perspective i can get on this situation. I am seven months pregnant. The babies father suffers mental health issues. One week he can be "in love" and next week I am his worst enemy. For some months I wad patient with him hoping he would get help but over the past three months he has been abusive. So needless to say I finished the relationship.

This was very hard for me as I did /do love him but my confidence has been knocked by mental and emotional abuse.

So my issue....

I can't stop crying, I receive the most horrible texts from him, latest of which is that child is not his and "a simple DNA test will prove this" ? What is going on? We went from lovey duvey, crazy to have child together to him turning off everything we wanted. Granted people fall out if love etc etc I can cope with that but this is just abuse, still 7 months pregnant I beg, please stop upsetting me and baby.

So now I am living with my father for a bit, 32 years of age! I just can't cope. I am surrounds by friends and family who are great, I am lucky for that. I just feel how can this have happened and what do I do?

We had a joint account which I had been saving like crazy in, with four thousand being mine (sweet I know) he withdrew all funds in account, won't pay back. Not even a packet of diapers. I should have more fight in me but I just feel broken.

What you think is best solution for me right now. P.s. I know I should forget him etc etc but I get so angry then cry for hours on end

Thanks

omg hun u poor thing,,how awfull for u,youve done the right thing by goin to your dads thats for sure.and him takin all your savins out is bang out of order!! u need peace of mind and security right now and certainly not to be treated like this.has he even tried talkin to the doctor or anything? right now my advice would be...stay with your dad..concentrate on u and your baby and keep strong hun,i kno it must be awfull for u but your a strong woman and your goin to be just fine and a great mum to your baby.thankgod u have good friends and family around u,u need them hun but u definatly dont need him !! xxx

you did the right thing by going , i was in a violent relationship with my 2 eldests dad and it took me till my little one was 11 months old before i could escape to a refuge. but it was the best thing for all of us.

this is his problem not yours if he wont get help you cant do anything to make him, as for the text messages see a solicitor and get them to warn him and dont delete any of them.

once he realises he has a problem and you wont stand for it or stand for him seeing baby unsupervised he may turn a corner, get help and be the loving oh you deserve.

give him space and time the key is he needs to do this himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back