What Im going to do

Tillytots

Reaction score
Well Ive been pondering tonight about this baby and his ever changing position and I figured instead of worrying about it that I should maybe try and do something about it.

Seeing as I have nothing better to do I am going to spend most of my time on my ball or on all fours LOL to try and get him to engage again. I have been told he may well engage but pop out again due to his water park but it cant hurt to keep encouraging him into position as you never know he might just stick there then all will be sorted :D At least that way Ive tried instead of sulking and worrying and I may just get that natural birth that I soooo want!

He doesnt feel oblique anymore either LOL when he is I can feel him stuck on my hip bone and it hurts but now he is back in the middle.

:pray: please engage little Nemo :pray: [/b]

Good luck Tilly.. your right better to be pro active hope your LO engages for you :pray: :hug: xx

good luck hun

i am always on my ball or all fours and i think it helps, helps with the pain anyhow

get a bouncing girl
hope it works and he engages into postion
good luck sweetie
:D

Awww little Nemo :hug: Made me smile.

I think the ball and all fours is a good idea. Side to side motion is meant to be good on the ball, as it back and forth. Don't need to bounce.

I think its better to do something positive. It could all help toward a more natural labour for you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sherlock said:
Awww little Nemo :hug: Made me smile.

I think the ball and all fours is a good idea. Side to side motion is meant to be good on the ball, as it back and forth. Don't need to bounce.

I think its better to do something positive. It could all help toward a more natural labour for you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the tips hun...Queen of Knowledge :D

I am doing the rocking and side to side instead of bouncing as it will hopefully shift bubs over to the middle. Not sure which side to sleep on though :think: I know left is best but his head is tending towards my left hip so I need him to budge to the right. Im determined to get him into position LOL

Tillytots said:
Thanks for the tips hun...Queen of Knowledge :D

I am doing the rocking and side to side instead of bouncing as it will hopefully shift bubs over to the middle. Not sure which side to sleep on though :think: I know left is best but his head is tending towards my left hip so I need him to budge to the right. Im determined to get him into position LOL

lol :oops:

I'd maybe rotate your sleep sides overnight. Start on one side and then when you need to move over to the other.

Apparently, my MW told me yesterday they can adjust your body postion during labour to help lower down one side of your uterus. I never knew. She told me it was a case of lying on the side needing to drop for a bit, it happens quite quickly.

Sounds like a good plan, and it can't hurt to try! Am I right in thinking that once they engage 'fully' they can't pop out again?

Im not sure now hun, James was 3/5 engaged and its unusual to pop out after they make it that far but he did and my cousins g'friends baby did when he was supposedly fixed in her pelvis during labour and switched to transverse :? she had a section in the end because of this....I think we just have wriggly babies in our family!!! :D

Sounds good to me.

I love your new nickname little Nemo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back