Where is everyone from?

Mictho29

Reaction score
Just wondered where everyone is from and if any lives near anyone else
I'm from Stamford in Lincolnshire xx

Im from Cheshire originally but been living in the South of Norway for the last 6 years. :)

I'm from Hampshire near the Wiltshire border.

I'm near Newport, we moved here 18 months ago from Northampton though :)

From Stockport originally (in Cheshire or Greater Manchester depending on who you ask) and I'm now living in Devon! :)
I was aiming for Cornwall but Devon will do nicely! :)

Bridgend south wales :) - inky my parents live in Newport xx

Ah lovely, it seems OK round here, I'm on the other side to you, between newport and chepstow. There seems to be a lot of much needed investment being made in Newport at the moment so I'm glad we arrived when we did! I holidayed near Bridgend once, a teeny place called Shwt if I remember rightly!

Ah lovely, it seems OK round here, I'm on the other side to you, between newport and chepstow. There seems to be a lot of much needed investment being made in Newport at the moment so I'm glad we arrived when we did! I holidayed near Bridgend once, a teeny place called Shwt if I remember rightly!

Newport is looking so much better now! We went to friars walk with my parents last weekend and it seems fab - just what Newport needs :) there's not much in Bridgend shopping wise minus the designer outlet but we love being closer to the beach here and only 30 mins from Cardiff :)

Will you be giving birth at the gwent? That's where I was born :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back