Where is everyone from?

I'm in the states: Portland, Oregon- but originally from California.

Bridgend south wales :) - inky my parents live in Newport xx

Ah lovely, it seems OK round here, I'm on the other side to you, between newport and chepstow. There seems to be a lot of much needed investment being made in Newport at the moment so I'm glad we arrived when we did! I holidayed near Bridgend once, a teeny place called Shwt if I remember rightly!

Newport is looking so much better now! We went to friars walk with my parents last weekend and it seems fab - just what Newport needs :) there's not much in Bridgend shopping wise minus the designer outlet but we love being closer to the beach here and only 30 mins from Cardiff :)

Will you be giving birth at the gwent? That's where I was born :) xxx

Yes the Gwent, I've heard nothing but horror stories lol

Bridgend south wales :) - inky my parents live in Newport xx

Ah lovely, it seems OK round here, I'm on the other side to you, between newport and chepstow. There seems to be a lot of much needed investment being made in Newport at the moment so I'm glad we arrived when we did! I holidayed near Bridgend once, a teeny place called Shwt if I remember rightly!

Newport is looking so much better now! We went to friars walk with my parents last weekend and it seems fab - just what Newport needs :) there's not much in Bridgend shopping wise minus the designer outlet but we love being closer to the beach here and only 30 mins from Cardiff :)

Will you be giving birth at the gwent? That's where I was born :) xxx

Yes the Gwent, I've heard nothing but horror stories lol

Haha my friend was a bit worried before giving birth there last year due to stories she'd heard but she found all the staff great in the end and had a positive experience :) xx

Originally Danish but lived in London for the last 10 years :) xx

Tri hopping too teehee... I'm in leeds *waves to the Sheffield peeps*

I'm from just outside Brighton but live in the dordogne, France for 9 months of the year! X

North London/Hertfordshire borders (officially London now, soon moving up into Herts proper).

I'm from West Sussex - I live 2 minutes drive from gatwick airport :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back