When did you start to put on weight?

Dollie

Reaction score
Hi everybody, im dollie, just moved over from tri 1.
I was wondering when everyone started to put on weight? Im just over 14 weeks and from week 6 ive been suffering from bad sickness so ive lost ten pounds. Im developing a quick growing bump but not putting any weight on. I know i shouldnt complain, lol, just wondered when it started for everyone else xx

Last edited:
I lost over a stone in tri 1 and still not quite back to my pre pregnancy weight yet but it started to gradually creep on around week 13 when the nausea went and I could eat normally again. I wouldn't worry as long as baby is growing which sounds like it is.

Thanks, yeah the scan was fine and everything. Im still ill at the moment so may be a while for me yet x

I really thought I had gained loads of weight as I feel huge! I weighed myself yesterday (first time since beginning of pregnancy) and I've lost 5lb! I'm sure its not right, I've got a right bump! Lol x x

Im 22 weeks and have only gained 6lb so far...and that 6lb is in the last 3 weeks lol ooops .xx

I lost a couple of lbs in tri 1 even though I wasn't sick - have started to put it on in the last 4 weeks or so though - reckon about 6 to 8 lb - but that's mostly down to me eating all the wrong things. Started off really healthy in tri 1 lots of veg etc, now I just eat whatever I fancy :oooo: need to get a grip soon as I really dont want to be piling on loads :pray: xx

Hi, I lost over 10kgs in 2 weeks at the begining as I had severe ms and even now I am 18weeks I havent put any weight back on, my bump isnt yet visible at all and my size 10 clothes are still baggy.

Having said that I am still leading a busy life, I have 3 horses to muck out everyday, I also work in a vets running the branch surgery so both nurse and do reception and we also have a farm, Ive had 3 cows to pd this week as if they werent in calf they are going for slaughter. I am naturally a busy active person and am still riding my friends horse as mine is lame.

Hi, I lost over 10kgs in 2 weeks at the begining as I had severe ms and even now I am 18weeks I havent put any weight back on, my bump isnt yet visible at all and my size 10 clothes are still baggy.

Having said that I am still leading a busy life, I have 3 horses to muck out everyday, I also work in a vets running the branch surgery so both nurse and do reception and we also have a farm, Ive had 3 cows to pd this week as if they werent in calf they are going for slaughter. I am naturally a busy active person and am still riding my friends horse as mine is lame.

Good grief, you're like superwoman.

I've lost nearly two stone inc another couple of pounds the past week. Being PG has made my stomach issues flair up so I am eating but no where near as much as I used too. I try to get quality stuff down instead of crap (I sometimes fail at this).

Ironically I now get into a pair of jeans I've been trying to get into for 6 months. Do need one of those waist expander things though otherwise I'd cut off circulation to bump.

I put on over a stone in tri 1 but since my booking in appointment 8 weeks ago, Ive only put on 3lb. I was eating constantly in tri 1 as it was only time the nausea stopped, and I was that exhausted I could barely move. But now Im more conscious of what Im eating and Ive started walking 5 mile a few times a week and doing Zumba so hopefully gonna keep the rest of the weight gain to a minimum as I know that stone in tri 1 was just fat and not baby :( haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back