4d scans

mum&2girls

Reaction score
does anyone now where i can get a reasonable priced 4d scan from in lincolnshire,nottinghamshire,leictershireor somewhere near there looking forward to your answers :) :)

Miracle of Life Scan - £195
Weeks 22 - 24 / 26 - 32
Same as the 'Celebration' package, but provides you with two sessions at 22 - 24 weeks and then 26 - 32 weeks.

(DVD. CD-Rom of 20-35 pictures. 6 coloured prints of your choice. Sexing available).

It is expensive, but you get 2 sessions so only £97.50 per session, might smile nicely at the folks to get donations.

If you click on the link (previous post) it takes you to the packages page of their website, so you can see what you get for your money.

thank you might try and save up for that but might be hard as just got made redundant from my job :(

Hello

Just an idea, it will make an wonderful christmas present, this is what i will be asking form my parents this year

:lol:

Window to the Womb is brilliant and i'd definitely recommend going there. I thought £135 was a reasonable price for what you get and it's the best £135 i've ever spent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back