i was just wondering....

I see Cobwebs, i was just feeling out of the loop so decided to shuffle my welsh butt into the conversation!! :) and ur due 3 weeks after me! :)

Sleepy sue - just noticed ur post! i say it counts! haha **HI**

Thats ok then nikkie! haha not a bad time of the year to have a baby is it? lol x

Deffinatley not .. my bday is 29th just hope i don't end up with a head strong aries like myself! lol x

Nikki I may live in Leeds but got the next week in Anglesey on holiday at our caravan so will be close to you for a week!!

I say Leeds its about 10 minutes away my OH works in leeds, i live just out of Dewsbury in Thornhill :) where abouts are you x

I'm on the Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire border! A tiny little place called Heanor (its classed as Derbyshire) x x

Nikki I may live in Leeds but got the next week in Anglesey on holiday at our caravan so will be close to you for a week!!

Yaaaay!!!.... Have a nice holiday!... the weather's not too good! :s xx

Redbear I know where you are. A guy I work with lives in thornhill!!

Nikki weather might not be too good but I don't care cos I'm not in work!!

Well looks like im the only one from Hull, mind you not that far from Leeds or Sheffield in car lol xx

Another scot here :) from the north west islands but live in glasgow.xx

Redbear I know where you are. A guy I work with lives in thornhill!!

Nikki weather might not be too good but I don't care cos I'm not in work!!

What a small place the internet is lol! Where abouts in leeds are you?
I got a bit of a horror movie flash back with the i know where you are but just to let you know after 8.pm i walk around the house naked so i wouldn't go spying through my windows if you dont want a nasty sight lmoa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back