where is everyone from?

Rheych

Reaction score
sorry if there is another post to this effect but would be interested to see if there is anyone else in Tri1 from my area!

I am originally from Liverpool but have lived in Manchester for 8 years I will be going to St Mary's hospital for all my mat appointments, and I am TERRIFIED :lol:

I live in north Lincolnshire and think I'm goin to S****horpe hosital although,hull royal and Grimsby are also options xx

I'm Glasgow born and bred and will be going to the Princess Royal.

im from Suffolk and am going to West Suffolk Hospital x

sorry if there is another post to this effect but would be interested to see if there is anyone else in Tri1 from my area!

I am originally from Liverpool but have lived in Manchester for 8 years I will be going to St Mary's hospital for all my mat appointments, and I am TERRIFIED :lol:

I was born in St Mary's! :)

I am a Stockport girl and had the choice but I have decided on Stepping Hill in Stockport. Just because it is closer than St Mary's.

Im London born and bred, but am currently in Chelmsford, Essex and having baby at St Johns xxx

im swedish but live in braintree, will have baby at the birthcenter here or at st.johns in chelmsford!

im swedish but live in braintree, will have baby at the birthcenter here or at st.johns in chelmsford!

I was offered the braintree one (and maldon) and although i love the idea of more 1on1 attention, i am a complete an utter wuss! So just in case i am in need of something more ie epidural im heading straight to st johns - plus its 5 mins drive from my house.

Have you been for a tour of braintree birthcentre yet?

ps sorry for hijacking ladies!

I am a Stockport girl and had the choice but I have decided on Stepping Hill in Stockport. Just because it is closer than St Mary's.

Hey I'm from stockport too, going to Wythenshawe hospital. Heard good things about Stepping hill too x

I was offered the braintree one (and maldon) and although i love the idea of more 1on1 attention, i am a complete an utter wuss! So just in case i am in need of something more ie epidural im heading straight to st johns - plus its 5 mins drive from my house.

Have you been for a tour of braintree birthcentre yet?

ps sorry for hijacking ladies!

I have not been for the tour yet but im sure i would like to do it there. 1on1 attention sounds like its something for me! :whistle:
And im thinking if i choose braintree where i cant have epidural , i wont have it (they would take me to stjohns in that case) and i really dont want it (easy to say now).
But there is always a chance they wont let me so i have to go stjohns.

blimey we really are all over the country !!

I'm in Bracknell, Berks, and going to Royal Berks in Reading - anyone local?

crazyjayney and amyjane: hello ladies!

I work in Stockport so Stepping Hill was an option but I fancy the new maternity unit in St Mary's it's supposed to be lovely

I'm in the kent/south east london borders and going to a hosp close to my work and home.

Im from birmingham :wave:
Having bubs at Queen Elizabeth hospital

Last edited:
im from Doncaster and having the little one at Doncaster Womens Hospital :) x

I'm from Gravesend, Kent and will be having my second baby at Darenth Valley Hospital :wave:

Hey I'm from stockport too, going to Wythenshawe hospital. Heard good things about Stepping hill too x[/QUOTE]

I'm from Altrincham (North Manchester originally) and I'll be going to Wythenshawe too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back