where did your waters break?

annem

Reaction score
you always hear these stories of it being a dramatic event!

where did your waters break and did anyone notice?

My waters had to be broken.. But i have heard if your waters go when your in a shop they give you stuff... so make sure you spend your last few weeks in mothercare :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
My waters had to be broken.. But i have heard if your waters go when your in a shop they give you stuff... so make sure you spend your last few weeks in mothercare :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine broke on the delivery table with the help of a very long crochet hook... :)

I was afraid they would go on the way to the hospital on the bus.. but nope... they stayed firmly in place till the last minute... :)

Mine broke in bed at 35+5 weeks. I had no contractions and thought I had wet myself at first!

Nowhere fun... mine broke in hospital while I was waiting to be examined and I hardly even knew it, just thought I'd wet myself.

Nic'n'Keeley said:

I heard that too, If they break in Tesco or M&S you get vouchers :rotfl: :rotfl:

laura-82 said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":1875a5yj]My waters had to be broken.. But i have heard if your waters go when your in a shop they give you stuff... so make sure you spend your last few weeks in mothercare :lol:

I heard that too, If they break in Tesco or M&S you get vouchers :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:1875a5yj]

so if i stand in m & s around my due date and hope my waters break there who do i go and tell they have broken to to get the vouchers-customer services? :rotfl:

mine didnt break! the midwife was baffled, she got to my house when i was 5cm dilated, and i vaguely remember her examining me for the second or third time and going on about my waters that she could not feel them. what a mystery! i'd had a shower that morning so the only thing i can think of is that they went while i was in the shower, and i never noticed :?
kinda feel like i missed out a bit! :lol:

I had to have mine broken both times with what looked to me like a huge knitting needle. :shock: It didnt hurt though.

Mine broke while i was on the toilet :cheer: i was just about to get into the bath but went to the loo first, had a wee and then i knew i wasnt weeing any more but stuff was trickling out of me. I wiped and it was tinged with pinkness. If I had got straight in the bath I wouldnt have known :shock:

About 15 mins before delivery, once on the delivery bed and the other time on my floor (and over midwife :rotfl: )

Babylicious said:
Mine had to be broken, think I was about 6 inches dialated

I hope you mean 6 cm!!!

Mine were broken too - just about crapped myself when you see the hook they break them with but it didnt hurt at all

With Jess they went while I was on the hospital bed, with Aimee they had to be broken. With Nathan they went while I was brushing the kitchen floor.

:rotfl: at 6 inches!!!
I remember the hook thing and i was relived i'd had an epidural as it looked like it would hurt :lol:

Mine went in bed also. The pop was what woke me up. Then I moved slightly and I really felt them go! Felt like i was peeing all over myself and it carried on like that til I got to hospital. My poor OH was a little concerned about his car seats I think!

Mine went in bed too. Thank goodness for the maternity pad/sheets!
I used them in the car on the way to hospital too :D

Mine was in the corridor betwen the loo and my room, woke up for my usual half hourly wee and i was half way there and saw blood and water trickling down my leg :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back