when....?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
does ttc become a fertility issue?!

just looking at my ticker, 1 year, 2 weeks :wall2:

does the doc count the mc, and the 1 year thing start again?!

Hey Mrs Mc.

Didn't want to not respond, although I'm not sure.

I think it's two years but seems that people have different experiences with their gps

xxxx

I think that depends on you more than the doctors.

You tell them what you want to tell them.

On the Nhs website it says "It is a good idea for a couple to visit their GP if they have not conceived after one year of trying", but my GP tried insisting on 2 years.

I suppose that your m/c does kind of count as a conception, but it's bs if they use that against you.

I waited all of 5 month and i'm so glad that i didn't wait any longer, but at the same time i had a rational reason to have concern because of my husband - i knew he was going to be a constant source of trouble from the moment i met him lol

To be honest though, i kind of think i would have seen the doctors by now anyway.

We pay about £50k in tax every year and i don't really see what i get for it. I'm never ill, i can't find an Nhs dentist and i'm buggered if i'm not going to take advantage when i need to.

Last edited:
YEAH your right louise! if not bfp this time i am off to the gp to demand tests!

Yeah I think you've got every right to go to the GP and ask for tests if this isn't your month.

We've been trying since December last year and seriously since January this year, so we're thinking we'll see about getting checked out in the new year if nothing has happened by then. Realistically that gives me two cycles after this one to get to the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back