Should I start taking Clomid?

cristie_gce

Reaction score
I went to the OB yesterday and he wants my DH and I to give it 1-2 more months using the BBTC and then try Clomid. Please tell me everything you know about Clomid. How long does it usually take to concieve while using it. Multiple births? Defected babies?? Please help. BTW I have been ttc for a year this month. Doc says I am only ovulating 3-4 times a year at random. :cry:

Christie

I wish you all the luck in the world for August and hope this is your month.

If it can help it's gotta be good, think positive and keep trying! Clomid may be the way forward for you and i am sure you doctor wouldn't have suggested it if he didn't think it was right.

The main thing is that your baby will be hugely loved and awaited and the way in which he/she is conceived doesn't matter!!

Even before he/ she is conceived they are already lucky for you to want them so much. You will be excellent parents.

Good luck honey!

Thanks so much Kelly!! I went and got the perscription on Friday. I am still waiting on my AF though?? I even got a progesterone shot for it and it still hasn't come. I am excited about getting started on Clomid. I really feel good about it. I have read many reviews in which women concieved in there first month!! Maybe I'll be one of them. For once I'm thinking "come on Aunt Flo!!!!" lol :lol:

Good luck Cristie,

I hope your AF arrives and that the Clomid works wonders and produces you and your DH a beautiful bundle of Joy.

Sarah
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back