Fertility

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Because I had the implant and they said it can take up to a month to become fertile again, because I am ovulating now does that mean my fertility has returned?

I don't know about implants, but a positive OPK doesn't mean you have definately ovulated just that you had the LH surge to trigger ovualtion if your body has a follicle ready.

I would assume yes, if you are ovulating then you're fertile. I dont know about getting the hormone anyway, so dont take my word for it

Forgive me for being thick but does it mean if you ovulate you are fertile as a oppose to "infertile"?

i was on the implant, had it taken out and fell pregnant before i even had a period so i returned to normal quite quickly!! x

i was on the implant, had it taken out and fell pregnant before i even had a period so i returned to normal quite quickly!! x

:cheer: I really hope that when i do my test I get the best news ever!!
Otherwise AF is due around the 25th :cry:

Very random, but do you have naturally red hair Rachael?

On your pic i thought i could see a flash of red hair at the front and it reminded me of a girl i used to know that had the most beautiful red hair but she'd always dyed it dark - i just thought it was a shame lol I love red hair :love:

Last edited:
On your pic i thought i could see a flash of red hair at the front and it reminded me of a girl i used to know that had the most beautiful red hair but she'd always dyed it dark - i just thought it was a shame lol I love red hair :love:
Aww :lol: Yeah I can see what you mean, I see the flash now too!

Forgive me for being thick but does it mean if you ovulate you are fertile as a oppose to "infertile"?

Generally yes. When you get the blood tests done the stuff they check is firstly that you dont have anything like HIV or Clamydia but also mainly that you are ovulating, that's why you have to have two sets of blood test done, I think it's around day 14 and again at around day 21, it's to check the ov hormone appears in your blood stream.

If you're not ovulating then the egg is coming down and you are effectively infertile. If the egg is there then then you are effectively fertile.

Of course there is a ton of other things that could be wrong, but the most obvious are usually that either female isnt ovulating or male has low count (thus making him the infertile one).

Does that help? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back