hello and a couple of questions

meb

Reaction score
hello everyone, i did introduce myself in the proper section but said i would be resident in here as we are TTC.
my history is that i had 2 MC last year and then we had a break and strated trying again this year.
this month we are just doing wait and see but next month i will start charting!
i usually have a 28 day cycle but last month was 27 days.
ok so my questions.
1) I am on CD 11 so i poas yesterday and today and got negative. (on OPK)
today i have CM which i have never really noticed in previous cycles but i am sure it must be EWCM because of the consistency BUT i have just been to the loo and when i wiped it was smeared with blood does this mean anything?
2) what does ovulation feel like - yesterday i had sort of popping feelings lower left side which i dont think i have ever had before and to be honest i thought it was wind (LOL)!!! (sorry TMI)
i am sure this has been answered in other posts but i dont know where to start looking!

thanks

cant really answer your questions hun....we are just diong the whole see what happens thing.
Welcome to the forum and sorry about your losses. Good luck TTC

Some ppl get ovulation bleeding so that could be what you have experienced - its considered highly fertile so its no bad thing - it can happen before during or after ov so get BDing just in case!

A lot of women dont feel ov but some do get some pain in the side that they ov from - everyone is different, the popping feeling could be ov for you.

Dont worry about not getting a +OPK - sometimes the surge that the OPKs detect only last 10hrs so if you test once a day at the same time it is easily missed - go by your CM

Good Luck :hug:

Welcome meb :wave:

I agree that the blood in the EWCM could be ovulatory bleeding, which is as Choklatemunkey said, extremely fertile so I hope you are getting lots of Baby dancing done!

I get a 'popping' sort of sensation when Im ovulating, sort of like there is a bubble trapped in one side (usually my right side) other people get cramps and pains around ovulation.

Sorry to hear about your MC :hug:

hi thanks for your replies.
it did feel like a bubble trapped inside - what a good way of explaining it.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back