Just noticed my ticker :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
My ticker says i have been TTC for 1 year, 11 months 3 weeks and 6 days....... this will change to 2 years tomorrow :( that sucks :wall2:

Hugs hon xxxx it will be your turn I am feeling positive for u. Plus I am glad you have something to help with your period pains. Xxxxx

that does suck, its not far off that that ive been trying for my little number 2, and i know how much that sucks!
but i have heard many success stories when trying for 2 yrs or so, and this year is our year, xxx

Wasn't it Starfish who was TTC for over 2 years before getting her BFP? Don't lose hope Chaz. :hugs:

x x

that'll be me next month hun, it sucks big time. chin up sweetie 2012 will be your year x :hug:

I'm not far behind you Chaz so you're not alone I kind of think it CAN"T be any longer for so many of us here fx for a LTTTC baby boom in 2012! :)

xx

AWWW Chaz. I know just how you feel. im on cycle 25 !!! Twenty effing five !!! Dont know if I can carry on to be honest, but we just have to. That pot of gold must be at the end of the rainbow soon for us xxx

Starfish tried for over 2 years and she just got her baby!!! Got my fingers crossed for you that this is your year!!!

xx

Oh the two year mark is hard to take Chaz. Now Im at 2 and a half and trying to forget it!! Hopefully 2012 is all our year!!

Looks like there are a lot of us on the 2 year mark now. Really hope this is the year for us all xx

Chaz its got to be your turn . We hit 2 years next month just around valentines day . Its sad when you think about it . We should def have a baby boom soon in here x

Two years worth closer to baby Chaz :hug:

I can imagine it'll be depressing. I'm feeling a bit depressed about it being my birthday on the 19th and realising i'll be 27 still without a baby when i was supposed to have my first at 25 *sigh*

Such is life xx

Two years worth closer to baby Chaz :hug:

I can imagine it'll be depressing. I'm feeling a bit depressed about it being my birthday on the 19th and realising i'll be 27 still without a baby when i was supposed to have my first at 25 *sigh*

Such is life xx

You know what Lou i cant even remember how old i am , honeslty i've got to go look it up now!

GOD!!!! just added it up and im 28 in May!!!!!! i have left myself at 26 i just cant get passed the fact that im older than that!!!! x

Big hugs Chaz a lot of us know how you feel :hugs:

I am fast approaching 2 years and I am 31 this year, I started trying when I was 28 :cry:

Hope you're doing ok Chaz. 2012 will definitely be your year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back