When was your BFP?

emma_85

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm just wondering how many dpo you were when you got your BFP and also, did you get your BFP before or after your period was due?

I got mine the day AF was due :) (last monday)

I got mine 6 days before period was due. I don't know exactly when I ovulate so not sure how many dpo!
It was very faint and originally thought it was negative, then came back later and it was there. Then gradually got darke! X

On my son I got my bfp at 10dpo, and on my last pregnancy (mc) and this one I got it at 11dpo.....using FRER on them all as strips tests just dont work for me

14 dpo for me (day AF was due). I tested at 9 dpo and got a bfn. However when I got the 9 dpo test back out the bin following my bfp at 14 dpo it did have the tiniest faintest line!!!
Xx

I was 4 days late for AF but it had been getting a day or so later and I was working all weekend and just kept thinking it'll arrive tomorrow.

Never tested for ovulation but if I go by the standard CD14 then I would have been DPO18

It was the day when AF was due for me. The line wasn't very dark but was clearly there... took a second 5 or 6 days later and dark line appeared almost instantly!

I tested every day from 6dpo, thought I had a faint line at 7dpo, but then nothing really until 12dpo x

I got a fainty at 11dpo but wasn't convinced and then didn't test again until 14dpo (day after AF was due) x

I was 4 days late when I tested and it was valantines which was nice :)

9 DPO with a first repsonse, didn't really get a line on an IC until 12-13 DPO. Xx

11dpo on a home bargains test and kept testing to watch them getting darker X

I got mine yesterday after being 2/3 days late.... Currently a tad overwhelmed!
so joined this forum last night for chat, advice and general support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back