What test did you get your BFP with?

babyblonde

Reaction score
Hello lovely pregnant ladies - hope you and your bumps are well!

Just out of interest, was wondering what test you used when you got your BFP and when in your cycle did you test?

I used a normal poas non-branded test first, then couldn't find the box to figure out whether I was pg or not :doh: so ended up using my clear blue digital as well! That detected my bfp about 4 days before af was due. Then I used a clear blue new digital that tells you how many weeks you are a couple of days later just to double check! But they don't have a very good reputation for being any good apparently.

boots cheapies £5 for two they came up very quickly,
then 2 clearblue digis just to double check lol
i was a week late
xx

I used the cheap strip ones from savers they were 99p for 2 lol so done both then i used 2 clearblue to double check
I was just over a week late
well i wasnt cause i had 2 periods whilst being pregnant :?

i tested 9dpo and got my first + with a ebay cheapy test :D

I used Ebay cheapies on my AF due date, but the lines were so faint I wasn't sure. So I splashed out £10 on a CB digital and it told me 'pregnant' for definite :)

I used a twin pack of boots tests. I did one at about 1pm and it was a strong line then the other one the next day, just to get rid of it really. I was 2 days late

Asda 2 pack of cheapies...then clearblue to confirm.

Dont know how far into my cycle i was though...dodgey cycles!

I used 2 sainsbury's own brand test's and 2 clear blue digi's all on different days to be sure :lol: I was a week late for AF. :)

maldives said:
7dpo with cb digital!

wow, thats early for a cb digital, i tried one at 10dpo and it came up not pregnant but then i did'nt get a proper positive till 18dpo.

with all mine i used first response they are really good and always gave me a strong positive

I used ebay cheapies about 4 days before AF was due and a First Response too and the cheapies had very very faint lines that I thought I was imagining. The First Response was more obvious but still faint. 2 days later the First Response gave me quite a strong line and a digi said pregnant :hug:

I bought a 2 pack whilst at Asda, the brand was Lady Care. Did the test about 8 days after period was due and got a strong line about 2 secs after using it, used the 2nd one the next morning with the same result! :D

Think i was about 10 days laye but id been planning mums surprise party and never thought it would happen anyways lol then the day after i used a tesco one

I used a first response test 4 days before my period was due, i wasnt patient enough to wait until my period was over due.

I have always used cheap tests. With my other 4 I used ones from home and bargain and places like that... they cost between £2 and £3.... but I used a 99p one this time and the results were pretty fast. I was a week late when I used it though. The cheap ones are as sensitive as the more expensive ones these days :)

ClearBlue regular test, E-bay cheapie, shop brand and ClearBlue digi :rotfl: Yeah, I did all four within 5 minutes and wasn't certain until I saw the pregnant on the digi if I wasn't seeing things :rotfl:

Thanks everyone for your replies!

I'm due to test on Wednesday and have the ebay cheapies ready!!!!

I used cheapie ones, one on morning and one the next day. Both had good strong lines but 2nd day was slightly better. Personally I think they are just as good as the expensive ones as surely they must use the same testing ingredients? Probably just paying for the name like everyone else. Still in shock though :shock: will do another one in the week to be sure again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back